• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little rant...

Dave, as a father who lost a son to suicide, please do not think in the terms mentioned above. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Where there is life, there is hope. Stay alive and do what you think is right and do not worry about what others do or say. Do what you need to do for you to remain strong for yourself and your family. I am sure it is hard for your Dad to see you working when he is not, so take his harsh words with a grain of salt. As others have said, you seem to be light years ahead of most 18 year-olds. If you get down again or need support, come here and you will get plenty. I am pretty new, so if you have time, I would love to see a pic of your car!

Take care Dave. Keep your head up and put one foot in front of the other! As they said back in the day "keep on truckin'"!
Yeah things have been very tough. I am sorry for your loss, I cannot imagine how hard it must be. Here's a few pics of the Charger

Auto Transport Service
Back