• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

a new USA built midsized RAM!

Hope they get rid of that old cross hair grille.....kinda sick of seeing it.

Crosshairs are gone on the new 1500. Doubt it'll be on anything for quite a while, as far as a new Ram pickup goes

Last edited:
Those cross hairs have been around a long long time!
230463-cbddd54312864fc5c87e4dc8632ee05a.jpg

1964 300 k

Thats my truck!
The Dakota has been resurrected, alleluja happy days are here again!

It would be awesome if the made a hemi version and badged it as a Hemi-'kota

Again with this fake news?

Pic is the last facelift of the last Dakota.

Again with this fake news?

Pic is the last facelift of the last Dakota.
It is a pic of an '11 Dakota, but (hoping) if they havent a prototype that they want to show us, what else could they post a picture of?
I hope your wrong but I been trolling the websites for years hoping to find some evudence that they will be bringing back the S-10 killer.

It is a pic of an '11 Dakota, but (hoping) if they havent a prototype that they want to show us, what else could they post a picture of?
I hope your wrong but I been trolling the websites for years hoping to find some evudence that they will be bringing back the S-10 killer.
The Colorado is going strong for Chevrolet. Mopar sold millions of Dakotas but the fuel mileage on the 1500's is as good with full sized comfort. If you don't build a small truck, people will buy one somewhere. (Nissan, Toyota)

...or with inflationary naming convention-

J-1,000,000

Yup, the cross hair grille has been around for a long time but it wasn't on everything like it has been for the last couple of decades.

65RoadRacer....that's one of my favorites! Heck, the whole car was a home run in my book.
haha... when I was trying something different with the grille I noticed that I sort of had a crosshair grille and ran with it. I like it on the 65s! And very true... it's been on too many vehicles that it's overdone. Remember when some designer at Ford went stupid crazy with the Ford 'oval' on the Taurus? That was a fugly car... way too many ovals - especially the back window.

Auto Transport Service
Back