• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A13 plane jane B body

hacksaw

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:52 PM
Reaction score
anyone ever seen a plane jane 1969 A13 hard top Bbody ????? raido deleat .... no carpets. sumtin don't sound rite here. i have heard of ppl makeing there own fender tags ....

Do you have a picture of something or a link you can share?

What does A13 stand for? 440 HP engine? I think it was standard in the GTX an R/T, but not available as an option in any other model:

69_Belvedere0005.jpg

In '69, the A13 package was the A body Barracuda 440.

Since hacksaw referenced a B body, I'm wondering if he meant to type A12 indicating a 440-6bbl Road Runner.

Again, is there a picture or link you want to share?

no .. it NOT an A12 .... .... A13 is a 440 standard on the GTX .... its the rest of the car that don't seem rite. il post some pic's

problum found ..... tags and vin were from a REAL GTX car that was crashed sevral years ago .... took a closer look and found the real numbers .... had a cop freind run them ... stolen car. and the numbers on the block didn't match the tag nether. .. it was from another stolen car.....

Auto Transport Service
Back