• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ActionAnge1 can I sign your Comp license application

SUPERSTOCKRACER

Local time
4:15 AM
Reaction score
I want to be the 1st to sign your Comp license for next year. It would be an honor AS because now you're going too freaking fast.
Baby steps, baby steps.:headbang:

I want to be the 1st to sign your Comp license for next year. It would be an honor AS because now you're going too freaking fast.
Baby steps, baby steps.:headbang:

Nah it'll slow down to 10 flat as soon as it gets warm out next spring.
It was doing great wheelstands this past Sunday at Atco. Too bad no one got a pic of my first time trial- it was up and out there for a looong time, with a nice gentle landing.:headbang:

But in the event I DO decide to get that license you can sign it for sure.

Who wants as sign mine?

Actionange1 congrats on the great passes,
too bad you don't have video {or photos} of the wheels-up & carrying down the track

where was Amish_Bobby ??

- - - Updated - - -

Who wants as sign mine?

great...LOL ???

Actionange1 congrats on the great passes,
too bad you don't have video {or photos} of the wheels-up & carrying down the track

where was Amish_Bobby ??

- - - Updated - - -

great...LOL ???

Amish_Bobby didn't make the trip. He had a date. Besides, the Valdez had already set sail for home port.

Nah it'll slow down to 10 flat as soon as it gets warm out next spring.
It was doing great wheelstands this past Sunday at Atco. Too bad no one got a pic of my first time trial- it was up and out there for a looong time, with a nice gentle landing.:headbang:

But in the event I DO decide to get that license you can sign it for sure.

You're Flying Kid!!!
Way to get that big ol' boat rocking.
I think your wrong about next spring. That's our fastest time ever. Maybe Beaver springs it will be 10.0XX

- - - Updated - - -

Who wants as sign mine?

I know you got something up your sleeve Bobtile AS your wheels are always turning. I see a 9.95 in your near future at 140 mph. LMFAO

Congrats on breaking in the 9's this year Actionange1 ! Sounds like you had a good season. Ron

Action, What are your plans this year AS you're in the 9's quite frequently?

:iamwithstupid: he's #2

Action, What are your plans this year AS you're in the 9's quite frequently?

Plan is to do nothing different. I'm changing the oil, tranny fluid and putting fuel in it. I ran in the 9's a total of 5 passes.

Auto Transport Service
Back