• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Advice needed for choosing Replacement Radiator (70 Coronet R/T)

I put that in my Charger. Have not run it yet. It needed very minor trimming to bolt in. 3 out of 4 bolts lined up one did not. I also had modified my core support to accept the 26 inch radiator. The one thing I did not like is the lower hose size bung. They make them at 1.650 where I believe they should be 1.750. The hose tightens up but it just seems like a detail they should address. The upper hose fit just like it should.

100_1900.JPG

I put that in my Charger. Have not run it yet. It needed very minor trimming to bolt in. 3 out of 4 bolts lined up one did not. I also had modified my core support to accept the 26 inch radiator. The one thing I did not like is the lower hose size bung. They make them at 1.650 where I believe they should be 1.750. The hose tightens up but it just seems like a detail they should address. The upper hose fit just like it should.

View attachment 940857

Which Serpentine kit are you using and how close is the water pump pulley?

Its a custom made serpentine not a marketed kit. About 1/2 inch from water pump pulley. Just guessing. I can measure if you want.

Its a custom made serpentine not a marketed kit. About 1/2 inch from water pump pulley. Just guessing. I can measure if you want.
Nope, good to go... thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back