• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Air Conditioning problems Road Runner

pro-streeter

Local time
6:59 AM
Reaction score
I need help with a factory not aftermarket restored A/C system. 1969 Road Runner everything has been rebuikt. It blows cold on the left side vent Defrost and warm our the right side. All doors and vacuum actuation appear to function correctly. Any help on this would be great

Additional information.
I had a factory original water valve rebuilt and it has the copper line that inserts in the air stream. Not sure if it is functioning correctly.

I did a door open close check. It looks like the heater doors are not functioning correctly. The A/C and heater doors are both open at the same time. It looks like the vacuum canister that closes the heater doors may not be functioning. I will check and confirm that next. This could be why I have hot and cool both out the defrost vents that should be closed when the A/C is activated

Auto Transport Service
Back