• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Am I screwed up when I miss a pet over a human??

Thought I had responded way earlier.

To answer the question- no.

People can change the way they are. Animals can not.

Thought I had responded way earlier.

To answer the question- no.

People can change the way they are. Animals can not.
I know, right? Lots of people need to change the way they are, but a dog, given love and affection will always give it back, no matter the breed. Now, try to change a cat…..

Or that duck!!……..

I know, right? Lots of people need to change the way they are, but a dog, given love and affection will always give it back, no matter the breed. Now, try to change a cat…..

Or that duck!!……..

Easy, now...we're cat people.

:drinks:

And he didn't even want any replies..
I'll reply here: Thank you Joey for your personal message
I'll second that. :thumbsup:
(I could use another FBBO decal, though *hint*).

...but the point I was making was-

People can chose to change the way they behave or the position they are in.
It may not be easy but it can be done. If they choose not to accept that, it is their fault.

Animals are they way they are. What you see is what you get.
As a human, you accept that. If you do not, it is your fault.

...but the point I was making was-

People can chose to change the way they behave or the position they are in.
It may not be easy but it can be done. If they choose not to accept that, it is their fault.

Animals are they way they are. What you see is what you get.
As a human, you accept that. If you do not, it is your fault.
Absolutely, agreed - and was the point I was trying to make in my original post in this thread.
Humans have the ability to change their behavior, whereas animals are pretty much running
on their instincts...but to take this one step further, I'll add this:

The number one quality I must have with a friend (or even moreso, a spouse) is trust.
In humans, that trust is first earned, but humans being dynamic animals and all, it can also
be lost at any time down the line, too; it's happened with me.
In a dog, though - once that trust has been established, I've found over my lifetime that the
trust will never be broken between us; it has never happened with me.

That rigidness I have with that particular trait, in animals of all sorts, probably is a character
fault of mine (forgiveness ain't my strong suit) - and probably explains why my true friends
list is very short, whereas I have nothing but fond memories of every pup I've ever had.

Auto Transport Service
Back