• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazon sucks

kiwigtx

Henchman #4 and Jack-Stand Racer #2
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:40 AM
Reaction score
I was having a decent run with buying a few things that are not available here.....until this past week.

Package has stalled for no reason, and there is no way to contact anyone at Amazon to either question the stall or complain.

They don't even have a way of asking questions about the products before buying. So, when the request to apply feedback for the purchase which I haven't even received came through, I took the opportunity to vent my spleen some. I normally don't do feedback on sites like that.....but I made an exception this time. :p

Cable cutters delayed.jpg
Review page 1.jpg
Review page 2.jpg
Review page 3.jpg

Jeff Bezos can kiss my hairy bean bag.

Roger why didnt you really say what you wanted to? :lol: I hope someone replies back to you.

I was having a decent run with buying a few things that are not available here.....until this past week.

Package has stalled for no reason, and there is no way to contact anyone at Amazon to either question the stall or complain.

They don't even have a way of asking questions about the products before buying. So, when the request to apply feedback for the purchase which I haven't even received came through, I took the opportunity to vent my spleen some. I normally don't do feedback on sites like that.....but I made an exception this time. :p

View attachment 1558813View attachment 1558814View attachment 1558815View attachment 1558816

Jeff Bezos can kiss my hairy bean bag.
Roger - can you not call the number we do in the US to get a hold of CS - which is mostly based in the Philippine? Actually not a phone number but a button requesting they call you via the number you then provide to them. Here they call in one second after the button is pressed.

Amazon drivers are getting carjacked here in the states, same with FedEx trucks and other delivery services.

Roger - can you not call the number we do in the US to get a hold of CS - which is mostly based in the Philippine? Actually not a phone number but a button requesting they call you via the number you then provide to them. Here they call in one second after the button is pressed.
Every time I clicked on the "For contact press here" button, I got a picture of a dog saying sorry.....page not available now.

Different dog each time......I thought I was at Crufts for a few minutes.

Sorry to say, kiwigtx, but Bezos has $ 550 billion, with a " B " , a different hot woman on his arm any time he wants , and really doesn't care about you or any one person, in particular.... sad to say, but that is kind of how he built his " empire " ....

So far in life, I have not given his " evil empire " one single penny, even if it costs me more elsewhere !!!

Bezos' ex - wife is a fellow big - time animal lover, and has donated millions to the ASPCA and other animal charities, etc...
I like her, and respect her for leaving him.....

Good Luck in your quest for service --- hopefully you find a worker who recognizes that doing the right thing in life is commendable!!!

Sorry to say, kiwigtx, but Bezos has $ 550 billion, with a " B " , a different hot woman on his arm any time he wants , and really doesn't care about you or any one person, in particular.... sad to say, but that is kind of how he built his " empire " ....

So far in life, I have not given his " evil empire " one single penny, even if it costs me more elsewhere !!!

Bezos' ex - wife is a fellow big - time animal lover, and has donated millions to the ASPCA and other animal charities, etc...
I like her, and respect her for leaving him.....

Good Luck in your quest for service --- hopefully you find a worker who recognizes that doing the right thing in life is commendable!!!
Speaking of respect fo r x”s dumping their billionaire hubbies and doing good w/the coin they've gotten in the split - Gate‘s X (Melinda) I‘ve heard she funds some very authentic charitable causes with her billions. I believe she has her own foundation - not to be confused with the previous Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. In fact it really makes me curious if she dumped billie because of his globalist obsession towards taking over the world. One of his/their stated objectives is to reduce the world population. And of course whom do you think owns/controls the lions share of farmland in America these days? Or better said - our food supply. Who do you think they’ll push off the planet first? Yes - billie and another one of these diabolical evil empire dudes. Anyway I‘ve always been curious if Melinda dumped him because she could no longer live with that horror in the bedroom Nextdoor to hers. Did she want to to do good vs his evil? How about bezo’s wife…. Same? Davos, the Bildeberg Council - Inquiring minds want to know…..

Get X'd ---
After our 0 - 3 and 1 - 4 start, how have you enjoyed the last 5 VIKINGS games ??? SKOL !!!

8 goes down during the W I N in Lambeau, and we all thought, well so much for that....

I just got my Josh Dobbs # 15 PURPLE jersey in the mail today !!!

The Passtronot has been fantastic !!! Dobbs = Dubbs !!!

Get X'd ---
After our 0 - 3 and 1 - 4 start, how have you enjoyed the last 5 VIKINGS games ??? SKOL !!!

8 goes down during the W I N in Lambeau, and we all thought, well so much for that....

I just got my Josh Dobbs # 15 PURPLE jersey in the mail today !!!

The Passtronot has been fantastic !!! Dobbs = Dubbs !!!
Hey man I’m loving it! I see a SB in our future (2024 playoffs) Lol. When Dobbs came in after Hall went down and was sacked in the end zone for a safety and fumbled twice after that in his 1st 4 sets I closed my eyes and said “this is going to be embarrassing”. Hell it was - for the Falcons! When Dobbs came back and won that game and then the next. The kid has fired up the team to a high point w/the spirit of Cousins to continue carrying them thru. It could be that the Lions are the only thing standing between us and another division title. We’ll see how he does in Mile High. I hope he rocks Wilson’s boat. National TV. I suddenly feel great no matter what happens - he’s lifted my spirits at a point when most of us figured the rest of the season was lost w/o Cousins. Not so fast …

Remember Nick Foles that accidental year when Wents dropped - Foles beat us in the NFC Championship game in Mpls? That”s what Dobbs is going to do for the Vikes - our first Super Bowl victory! An unlikely victory in Tempe, AZ in Feb 24. Think I’m getting ahead of myself ….. So what - It’s fun to dream!!

Kiwi,
Same problem here in Oz. Same pathetic govts. Where is D. Trump when wee need him.

I contacted my local MP & asked why is it not law that commercial & financial institutions [ such as Ebay, Pay Pal, Amazon ] have a phone number contact so that people can speak to someone...& get answers.

All these problems with Bezos and Amazon are quite concerning, to say the least. I have been a Prime customer for quite a while now, and really have had only 2 really bad problems I have purchased through them. Everything else I have purchased through them has been intact and reasonably quick in shipping. So I don't understand why so many are having such issues here. It has worked nicely for me being a Senior now, and not going out to purchase locally what I need or want as I get it delivered...albeit, the drivers never ever ring the doorbell and try to email me or text the deliver with a picture...so I don't know of the delivery until I open up my emails. I do not do texts and only give out my home phone number for contact purposes. So, Roger the next time you want something from theme that you cannot get there locally, let me know and I will pick it up here in the States and then ship it to you myself. Might be a tad bit more but the arrival reliability will be greatly improved...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

Auto Transport Service
Back