• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazon sucks

Amazon drivers are getting carjacked here in the states, same with FedEx trucks and other delivery services.
It’s not carjacked it’s Reperations! “They” changed the name like they do with every moronic thing they support.. They got to eat!

Amazon drivers are getting carjacked here in the states, same with FedEx trucks and other delivery services.
WTF ….. How much real value can there be in an Amazon truck, really? Who buys expensive stuff from them? Has to be these lost tweaked meth heads desperate for a fix. Carjacking a truck - that’s some serious stuff carrying monster penalties. Not the same as the car penalties.

Back when I was working in the insurance industry. We had a claim one time - a van left its place of business with a full load to deliver. Half a mile later another van stopped in front of them and then another right behind them - so they were trapped. Guess what they were carrying - computer memory chips. Back when they were worth more than solid gold. This was in the later nineties. A $10 million dollar hiest we had to pay for. That one loss caused shivers across the country thru every insurer in the US. The security methods ramped up to the highest level. Thats what you call a truck jacking - not a truck full of toys and household items from Amazon. Has this country become that lawless and thieves that desperate for this to be happening? These thieves need to be shot on sight - and if you make a mistake once in a while - well war has consequences…..

I've had a couple issues with Amazon and they corrected it within minutes in a phone call. With Amazon being the second largest retailer in the world with over 1.6 million workers, there are bound to be many issues. I do agree that many of these large profitable companies need to improve their customer service. Amazon picks up on the first ring so no complaints here.

All these problems with Bezos and Amazon are quite concerning, to say the least. I have been a Prime customer for quite a while now, and really have had only 2 really bad problems I have purchased through them. Everything else I have purchased through them has been intact and reasonably quick in shipping. So I don't understand why so many are having such issues here. It has worked nicely for me being a Senior now, and not going out to purchase locally what I need or want as I get it delivered...albeit, the drivers never ever ring the doorbell and try to email me or text the deliver with a picture...so I don't know of the delivery until I open up my emails. I do not do texts and only give out my home phone number for contact purposes. So, Roger the next time you want something from theme that you cannot get there locally, let me know and I will pick it up here in the States and then ship it to you myself. Might be a tad bit more but the arrival reliability will be greatly improved...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:
Thank you for the offer Bill. :thumbsup:

It’s not just Amazon trucks… This was just a few days ago… Goodfellas and Fast and Furious style..

Heard on the news this morning that we will now be able to buy vehicles on Amazon. Just what we need. Wonder if they will ship through Prime and have free returns on them like everything else they sell?

This is what happens when Law and Order break down, and the Govt rolls over and does nothing.

Best not take this to political discussion I guess.......anyone know of any Truck Jackoffs operating in Buena Park, CA ??? :monkeyleft::monkeyleft::monkeyleft:

Well at least you can leave a feedback.
I left a 3 star feedback for some random item my wife wanted a few years back and to this day have been banned from leaving feedback. I even wanted to a few times because the product was better than described and arrived quickly, etc.
Oh well, less things to worry about in life I suppose.

Well at least you can leave a feedback.
I left a 3 star feedback for some random item my wife wanted a few years back and to this day have been banned from leaving feedback. I even wanted to a few times because the product was better than described and arrived quickly, etc.
Oh well, less things to worry about in life I suppose.
I was tempted to put up another photo of Bezos and Suckerberger in a comprising position...... :rolleyes:

Amazon truly sucks.
I actually found something I wanted on Amazon few years ago. I was looking for a certain item, and Amazon had it for a third of the,brick and mortar store. Since I trust Amazon with my info about as far as I can throw a Buick underhanded, I bought a gift card,so I wouldn't have to tell them **** except where I wanted it sent.....
...and Amazon refused to honor the gift card. Out $60.

A few years later, basically the same scenario. Bought gift card at different establishment, same result, only out $40 this time..

To top it off,as Im typing this, I get a pop-up ad (which I haven't had problems with till recently) that covers,half the screen. With a teeny-tiny x,in the corner to get rid of it..... only it doesn't work, and I automatically get sent to......... yep, you guessed it, a phucking amazon ad .
Phuk amazon you bastiges!

I've had a couple of problems over the years with Spamazon but they took care of it pretty quickly. No Prime here but buy the minimum to get free shipping.

I’m a reluctant Prime member for 4 months out of the year every year. Reason: They are the only way you can see Thursday night NFL games. Since I’m an addict I must get my fix. I join in Sept and cancel at the end of December. I get the Sunday Ticket for $100 via my nephew’s college email address, thus I have access to any game or games I want on Sunday - even 4 at a time on a split screen if I so desire. Monday night Games on ESPN I get via my stream provider, Sling. I would however NEVER pay that scum sucking Google, owner of UTube the $400+ they raised the price of the “Ticket” to as soon as they pilfered it from ATT. They jacked the price 30% right at the onset. Bottom line my motives are purely about football and largely so I can watch every game of my beloved Vikings. And yes I know I‘m lining the pockets of Corps I so despise. But football and baseball are the only things I can enjoy these days in terms of entertaining content - to each his own…

Case nearly closed....well....the message on my Tracking now says the package was "Likely delivered on November 13" - which is utter BS. I checked my security footage fpr the entire day and no vehicle delivered anything. I wouldn't put myself through this annoyance if it wasn't for real.

Anyhoo....I checked again, and there was a Contact page that worked today - it said leave your telephone number and they call back. Well about 30 seconds after that my phone rings....and I got some help from an Asian lady. She organised a 'replacement' - even though I told her that I never received the first one....so technically not a replacement. She also read the feedback I left and apologised to me for the inconvenience and said they would try hard to make sure this didn't happen again......sounds like a standard answer off the list of excuses to me.

Dec 6 is my new delivery date....about a week after I really need the cutters. I would buy local, buy the local prices are getting inspired by Google and YT price structures it seems.....three times the price.

1700457903424.png

Here's the email version of the apology...

1700457968166.png

FWIW I can confirm the lady gave you boiler plate text... Been through it a few times & mostly I've been very well taken care of... There was one item that as it turned out was represented by Amazon but sold by an outside vendor who's a crook... Amazon gave me boiler plate answers but took no financial responsibility... After going through months of hoops I got ahold of my credit card company... Took them about four months but I got my money back.... Not to impressed with Amazons handling of that... But learned a lot..

I gave up on Amazon years ago, mostly because shipping was too expensive. I use Aliexpress now. Downloaded the app and completely addicted. Everything has arrive within a couple of weeks. Nothing has broken yet.

Screenshot_20231120-191530_AliExpress.jpg

I gave up on Amazon years ago, mostly because shipping was too expensive. I use Aliexpress now. Downloaded the app and completely addicted. Everything has arrive within a couple of weeks. Nothing has broken yet.

View attachment 1560371
Starting to sound more attractive......either I spend my money with Beeswax....or the Chinese.....the choices we must make in life..... :rolleyes:

1 888 280 4331 Amazon Customer Service..
yes i’ve called them many a time . i received several damaged items which i attempted a return . when i hit the return item prompt it informed me “ this item not returnable “ , a quick call has explaining that that item arrived damaged has resulted in a replacement or refund most times ….

agreed , i’m currently waiting on a battery for my atv . the arrival date was 11/14 - 11/16 which was just in time . after tracking it via usps (all saying it’s en route) for 7 days i received a delay email, now the item might be here by 11/22 , yep i’m not happy…item ordered 11/9 . i guess it didn’t help that i’m a amazon prime member!

Auto Transport Service
Back