• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amd 3 inch wider wheel housea

68dirtybird

Local time
7:19 AM
Reaction score
Has anybody installed these on there car yet .looking to put them on mine . Wondering what all mods need to be done

Same mods as any mini-tub !!! The only difference being you don't have to weld in the 3" strips.

If they would of had them 2 years ago I’d buy them, and still might as i wont finish my car till shop is built.

What, did you think these were magically going to make all the work disappear ?!?!?

[QUOTEjust asking ="Stanton, post: 911979353, member: didn't realize it was a crime to ask a question

Too much work for all that lol
Do you really feel that way, or were you just joking around?
I say that because if all you do is put in a wider tub, the tires will still hit the leafs which defeats the purpose...On a '68 if that's what you're working on, the inner wheel house wall and leaf spring are dang near in line with each other.

but,but,but ... they come with a magic wand, don't they ?!?

but,but,but ... they come with a magic wand, don't they ?!?
I will take one of those.
Be nice to have in the tool box.
My 1st two this am are a 13 malibu I have tied to the floor that needs to be 2 inches longer and a 18 silverado a guy tried rock climbing with.
:lol:

I really like these but too much trouble after the fact in my opinion. They look like a decent option if the quarters and outer wheel houses are off anyway. If I were into a new build I would try them, nice compromise for a bigger tire without a full tub.

Auto Transport Service
Back