• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anaphilactic shock.....

I really apologize everyone! So sorry to leave you all hanging like that. My bad, got up after typing it to get another cup of coffee and forgot to hit send, went on to something else. Good to know that I have so many friends that care, it's a blessing fellas. Merry Christmas. Ghost and Mrs. Ghost.

Glad she made it....so, she's doing ok now?

Glad she made it....so, she's doing ok now?
Oh yes, she's fine. Taking a steroid and Benadryl and taking it easy. I'm going to have to get a lockbox for my cookies to keep her from forgetting and eating one.

I really apologize everyone! So sorry to leave you all hanging like that. My bad, got up after typing it to get another cup of coffee and forgot to hit send, went on to something else. Good to know that I have so many friends that care, it's a blessing fellas. Merry Christmas. Ghost and Mrs. Ghost.
Glad she made it thru OK. Those of us that have never been around that kind of allergy , don't know how very serious it can be. Surpriseing how many people are seriously allergic to nuts. ...............................MO

Glad she made it thru OK. Those of us that have never been around that kind of allergy , don't know how very serious it can be. Surpriseing how many people are seriously allergic to nuts. ...............................MO
Very true! Peanut allergies are the worst, some cant even be in the same room as the peanuts! Strangely enough she is allergic to all nuts except Brazil nuts and Peanuts. Go figure.

Whew . . . don't scare us and leave us hanging like that . . . glad that all is well . . .

I had a girlfriend with a peanut allergy. One time I must have had something with peanuts for lunch. I forgot and went over there a few hours later. One thing led to another, and she ended up with brown drapes and red carpet :p

Oh yes, she's fine. Taking a steroid and Benadryl and taking it easy. I'm going to have to get a lockbox for my cookies to keep her from forgetting and eating one.
Then if you forget to lock it and she gets one....it's on you man :D Glad to hear she's ok.

I had a girlfriend with a peanut allergy. One time I must have had something with peanuts for lunch. I forgot and went over there a few hours later. One thing led to another, and she ended up with brown drapes and red carpet :p
Would you like to give a more detailed explanation? :D

Heh, I would but you would have to moderate it. I was surprised there was any effect hours later. Those peanut allergies are no joke.
There may be a correlation here. Both times she had the reaction about 1 1/2 hours later.. I wonder if digestion is a factor?

The moral of the story here . . . Keep your wife away from your nuts ! !

( that didn't come out right . . . )

The moral of the story here . . . Keep your wife away from your nuts ! !

( that didn't come out right . . . )
I was going to post something very similar but thought better of it....and I'm glad you did it so I wasn't tempted to LOL

Ghost, I am glad to hear your wife is alright. I have been hospitalized 3 times for anaphylactic shock and as your know it is no fun and very scary. Please have her tested for any other allergies and keep an eye on it as reactions can get progressively get worse. I am allergic to wasps and stinging bugs. It started as just a softball sized welt, but each time it got worse. The first time I had about 45mins, then next time about 30mins, and the last time I was at the hospital in under 10mins and did the same thing as your wife and passed out in the lobby. Get an EpiPen and keep benadryl around. AND LABEL EVERYTHING WITH NUTS!

Auto Transport Service
Back