• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ann Heche rammed her Mini Cooper through a house, at speed and was trapped in the burning car.

I would probably resort to drinking and drugs too if i were a dyke and Ellen Degenrate was my ex. She needs to be locked up. It's a miracle she didn't kill anyone.
From what I read she did kill someone in the house she drove through.

From what I read she did kill someone in the house she drove through.
No, women received minor injuries. She's now lawyered up and should get a significant amount from the bitch.
Heche is now in a coma and on a ventilator

"Make a living pretending to be someone else?
That doesn't sound healthy, "
Chris O'Dowd in Get Shorty

What do you call a Lesbo Hippotamus? No not Rosie Odonnel.

A Licksalottapuss

Such a lot of hatred on here for really something relatively minor in the context of what goes on daily in the USA and everywhere else in the world. If she killed somebody or some kids then it would be a different story but she's fared worse that anyone in this, and someone drunk driving and crashing into a house is hardly the most heinous crime.

Also if she was driving a white 1970 Dodge Challenger, pepped up on drugs but hetrosexual she might have got a lot more sympathy.

The government collected the guns in Australia. This gives clarity.

I’m not one to beat somone into the ground for making even a big mistake - and won’t do it here either - however even with that being said - you reap what you sow. She’s badly hurt and is paying and going to pay an even larger price - but c’mon - Celebrity (or anyone) 100 mph, city streets, intoxicated on who knows what and how much - then the end result. She is indeed reaping what she has sown. There are many, many people that have had worse lives than her and haven’t done or don’t do stuff like this. You”re kidding yourself if you don‘t think celebrity doesn't play into this as well. The privileged elite of Hollywood - Sick of hearing about them and the athletes that do the same. I live in the general area and we get force fed about these knuckleheads all to often. As Tony used to say - “If you can’t do the time - don’t do the crime”.

these idiots, especially the women, are all jacked up on prescription drugs too........ but it's ok, their doctor says so

Wow, 4 pages and you guys are still wasting time on her? What she did is working. A self inflicted crash for attention. She has issues.

Edit: she is brain dead and not expected to make it.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back