• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Texan!

Cheapsunglasses

In Rust We Trust!
Local time
7:15 AM
Reaction score
Howdy, from beautiful Gordon Texas!

I grow up around cars, and Mopars specifically. I have 1968 Plymouth GTX, 440, 4 speed. It’s been an ongoing project for the last 5 years, last year was the 1st year of driving it. I bought it as a roller, repainted under the hood, wired the car, did a full mechanical restoration. Now I’m working on the interior, and the little things.

I also have a few other cars. A ‘78 Lil red express that my great grandfather bought new. A Datsun 280zx, that I consider my daily driver. And a 1968 dodge d200, that unfortunately the time has come to sell it.

DB1CFAD2-6A19-474F-B937-271D9DFC1D77.jpeg

01416F4C-5991-4B12-9387-789ECE8B1752.jpeg

Welcome from Alabama, nice GTX

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Nice GTX project car. You have to lose the Camaro slapper bars in favour of adjustable pinion snubber. It's way sneakier.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Nice GTX project car. You have to lose the Camaro slapper bars in favour of adjustable pinion snubber. It's way sneakier.
Lol, I was wondering when the slapper bar hate was going to start. Being 25 I didn’t get to enjoy the cars glory days, or the glorious days of the 70s, but that’s the look I was after. The radio doesn’t work, but the 8 track player works great!

A0875EF2-FEB1-4534-A893-3508A318BF94.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO from Illinois!! Can't NOT like a 3-pedal GTX! Congrats on getting it back on the road . . .

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Nice 68 GTX (retro style) too :thumbsup:

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Georgia. Very nice '68 GTX!

Auto Transport Service
Back