• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any one from Calgary have a71-74 Charger and wanna hang out?

obsolete

Local time
3:11 PM
Reaction score
Hey, I am restoring a 1974 Charger. I live in Calgary and don't know anyone else that owns a Charger from the same era or even are interested in Mopars. I am an auto body painter and I love restorations. I think it would be cool to check out someone elses Charger for reference and tips, etc. I love 1974 chargers and would love to hang out with someone else that shares that same enthusiasm. Send me a message if interested. Thanks.

Hi there,

I have a 1972 back home in Manitoba but I'm living in Calgary right now until September of this year... so I guess that counts. Its rare to find someone in the prairies who owns a B-body Mopar let alone a 1971-74 charger. They are very underrated and are really the last generation of true muscle cars. My 72 is in the the picture below. This was taken the morning after I towed it out of a neighbor's field a couple miles away. At this point I am working on cutting out and replacing the rust and adding various chassis stiffening components... torque boxes, lower rad support, frame connectors, stitch welding lap joints etc... My long term goal is something along the lines of Bill Howell or Kenny Wayne Shephard's chargers. They are plastered all over the various mopar forums if you haven't drooled over them yet. Bringing it up to the 21st century in terms of drive train, suspension, and brakes is my goal. It has a base model VIN so I don't mind cutting up the heritage.

It's great to hear that someone else shares my love for 3rd Gen chargers. Interested to hear what your plans are for yours.

charger angle (640x465).jpg

I live in Calgary. But I own a 68 Coronet. What company you do paint for? Bundle up. It's gonna be a cold weekend boys.

Very cool charger. I love 72's. The rear quarter glass is so unique compared to all the other years of chargers. My 74 is a 318 SE. I have done a ton of restoration work to it so far. I have had to put on new outer wheel houses and quarter panels, front floor pans, and lots of patch work here and there. I shaved the door handles and modified the rear opera windows so that I don't have to put a vinyl top back on, I am not a fan. The car is still a long way away from being done. But I love restoring it. So you going to bring your 72 to Calgary ed22?

I owned a 73 charger for about 6 years then sold it for my 71 roadrunner build I'm currently working on right now. I 'm down south of you guys in lethbridge :)

in her prime:
IMG_2717.jpg

Dangina, your charger is so sweet!!! Can you post more pics? That car is so bad ***.

Auto Transport Service
Back