• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyway to find members from your state???

icecat66

Local time
11:24 AM
Reaction score
Hi is the there a way to find members from your home state??

Joe
Pennsylvania

I'm from your state! Or you're from mine? I've only been in Pa for three yrs. From Md, south of the border...

BORN AND RAISED IN CLEARFIELD PENN, MOVED TO MICHIGAN THEN ARKANSAS. Tired of Coal/Cars/ and now its warm and Cuddly Sheep...

maybe you could post this in the WTB or Appr. B-Body Market Place forum section,
you may get a few more responses, a good/better detail description of what it is,
would no-doubt also help allot too....

I'm from Buffalo Pa. :sleepy2:........... no ....wait ....that's NY .. snow :icon_pale:. flakes ....I'm just a little off :drunken_smilie:

yep NY ..sorry

for gold members if you go to that quick link drop down site leaders you will be able to see who is from Pa. you wont be able to see reg. members ,you could start a Pa. members thread for all to sign in:eusa_think:

Pa. on this end. Halfway between Somerset/Bedford....Danville 2-3 hrs from here. Been here all my life.....6th generation here on the family farm. Don't think I could survive elsewhere.:sFl_america2:

Allentown. (former) Fled the lousy weather and thick-headed Dutchman. Problem is, I brought one with me.

Allentown. (former) Fled the lousy weather and thick-headed Dutchman. Problem is, I brought one with me.

My Dad was raised in Allentown Pa. I lived there for a year in 1968 while he was in the Nam. God rest his soul. Sure do miss him.

Auto Transport Service
Back