• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

? Approx value of Hemi Swapped '63 Belvedere?

It's worth how good it makes you feel when you're in it. If you want to sell it and you think you got a good deal, raise the price and let go. People will either buy it or turn up their noise.

You bought it, ask what you think it is worth and see if someone else likes it better than you. My opinion, is if it were a Gen II Hemi it would be stellar.
Maybe something like this??
From this weekend at Carlisle.

Carlisle 2019 009.jpg Carlisle 2019 087.jpg Carlisle 2019 224.jpg Carlisle 2019 333.jpg Carlisle 2019 334.jpg Carlisle 2019 339.jpg Carlisle 2019 378.jpg

If I had something I'd have to wear adult diapers until I got use to it.

Any news on the car? Did your man fix everything? Have you had the opportunity to take some more pictures?
Cheers

Im gonna go out on a limb and say its worth what you paid for it....just sayin

Thanks for asking, 66 Sat. No, Nothing to report. They have not gotten to it yet. The shop was a 3 Guy operation but they have lost one man. They hired on a replacement but she's young and does not have the years of experience so she's only doing small stuff. So they are backed up. However, I have used this shop for 15+ years and they have always been extremely good on pricing and very honest, knowledgeable & skilled. They are my Go-To. So no, I will not take it elsewhere unless I absolutely have to.

This shop is full of muscle cars, Packards, Model A's & all kinds of old American cars. This Belvedere is not exotic to them at all. They know this stuff up, down, & sideways.

Harold will call me when it's going to go up on the lift so I can come see & take pics. I could grind him on time but my only reason would be general impatience. I don't NEED the car to be done to attend a particular show or event like some of his other customers. So I'll wait it out.

Btw, I've had plenty of Old Iron before so I can guess what the general "driving experience" will be like. However, I have NOT had a hopped up Hemi in a mid size car! So the one thing I am dying to do is to get in this thing, point it in a safe direction, and FLOOR IT!!!

THAT is what I am yearning for! The anticipation is eats me every time I drive by the shop & see it behind the wire. But, Patience, Grasshopper, Patience.

Auto Transport Service
Back