• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Attention all of the gigolos here

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:07 AM
Reaction score
The former Mrs. Bezos is available again.

1623785468-GettyImages-902017824-edit.jpg

I remember some comedian was wanting to get in the best physical shape ever, then go sit by the pool next to Tiger Woods' ex right after they divorced. I did well with the ladies until about 40 then I just became an old man. Mackenzie does look like my neighbor lady. Sometimes I flirt with her.

I remember some comedian was wanting to get in the best physical shape ever, then go sit by the pool next to Tiger Woods' ex right after they divorced. I did well with the ladies until about 40 then I just became an old man. Mackenzie does look like my neighbor lady. Sometimes I flirt with her.
I'm sure you do.....

Years ago I had this young hot woman who lived across the street from me, and I used to flirt with her and my wife would get so pissed off! One day the girl ( Donna, I used to call her Donna do you wanna!) had a flat tire,so I ran over there and changed her tire like a Nascar pit crew,and my wife kept calling me in for supper,so I kept ignoring her calls and kept flirting with the neighbor and when I went in the house and sat down at the table to eat,my wife broke the plate full of food over my head,and said here's your fuckin supper! Today that's considered domestic violence and she would have gotten a ride to jail, but back then it was called marriage! Lol

Jeff is 59 years old. Therefore, his squeeze should be around 59/2 +7=36.5 years old. That's a good age for a female.

Auto Transport Service
Back