• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Attention all of the gigolos here

Years ago I had this young hot woman who lived across the street from me, and I used to flirt with her and my wife would get so pissed off! One day the girl ( Donna, I used to call her Donna do you wanna!) had a flat tire,so I ran over there and changed her tire like a Nascar pit crew,and my wife kept calling me in for supper,so I kept ignoring her calls and kept flirting with the neighbor and when I went in the house and sat down at the table to eat,my wife broke the plate full of food over my head,and said here's your fuckin supper! Today that's considered domestic violence and she would have gotten a ride to jail, but back then it was called marriage! Lol
Amen lol. Still have some witness marks on the kitchen ceiling.. :lol:

I use to tell my ex-wife that I was going to become an American gigolo in Mexico. :monkeyleft:I could make a killing. She said that I wouldn't make crap. I said that all the finger nail scratches down my back says otherwise. :D

I'll take the ex. WAY too much plastic in the replacement for me.

Years ago I had this young hot woman who lived across the street from me, and I used to flirt with her and my wife would get so pissed off! One day the girl ( Donna, I used to call her Donna do you wanna!) had a flat tire,so I ran over there and changed her tire like a Nascar pit crew,and my wife kept calling me in for supper,so I kept ignoring her calls and kept flirting with the neighbor and when I went in the house and sat down at the table to eat,my wife broke the plate full of food over my head,and said here's your fuckin supper! Today that's considered domestic violence and she would have gotten a ride to jail, but back then it was called marriage! Lol
Are you still married?? lol My wife could flirt with anyone man or women but I couldn't flit with ANY women. Had a neighbor across the street that was pretty good looking before she decided to like meth. Used to piss off my wife when I flirted with her before she went down hill and to this day she still thinks I had an affair with her....and probably still thinks that but don't care. Only flirted. NOT a good idea to have an affair with a neighbor. Same way with having one with a co-worker.

You guys are a tuff crowd, I suppose you all look like Fabio Lanzino?
Never did think he was all that good looking imo and he looks even worse now. Was told that I looked like Eastwood when I was in my mid 20's but didn't see it. My nose is similar but that's about it....

I think she's uglier than home made soap. If his new one gets anymore more botox injections in her face, her head will look like a 10 pound bowling ball. Whatever....

Are you still married?? lol My wife could flirt with anyone man or women but I couldn't flit with ANY women. Had a neighbor across the street that was pretty good looking before she decided to like meth. Used to piss off my wife when I flirted with her before she went down hill and to this day she still thinks I had an affair with her....and probably still thinks that but don't care. Only flirted. NOT a good idea to have an affair with a neighbor. Same way with having one with a co-worker.

Never did think he was all that good looking imo and he looks even worse now. Was told that I looked like Eastwood when I was in my mid 20's but didn't see it. My nose is similar but that's about it....
38 years of wedded bliss,or I like to say, I'm happily married because my wife says that I am happily married! Lol

38 years of wedded bliss,or I like to say, I'm happily married because my wife says that I am happily married! Lol
That's about the only thing my X didn't tell me lol. One day I told her to quit mirco managing me and she took offense to it lol. I was serious as hell and was sick of it years ago. 31 years and it wasn't bliss most of the time.....most of the bliss happened when she was cheating on her husband with me once Uncle Sam was done with me.

Auto Transport Service
Back