• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B.B. Vs S.B Radiator

Booming

Local time
7:23 AM
Reaction score
Hello,
Recently swapped out 318 for a 440. 318 had A/C and came with a 26" 3 core radiator.
Besides inlet / outlet is there any real difference between the small block and big block 26" radiator?

The big difference is the lower outlet size is 1.5” SB and 1.75” BB. Besides the positions left or right of inlet and outlet.

Wow, took you this long to say something, lol? Anyway, a 26" three core will likely work just fine. What is the cars main use?? Street driven, or? I'd make sure to keep a shroud in place, and I'll bet you'll have no worries.

Wow, took you this long to say something, lol? Anyway, a 26" three core will likely work just fine. What is the cars main use?? Street driven, or? I'd make sure to keep a shroud in place, and I'll bet you'll have no worries.
Thank You, so far only street driven. Using a shroud and 17" fan. Gonna run with it for now and see how it goes. Thanks again

Auto Transport Service
Back