• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B Bodies at Woodward avenue Dream Cruise

Maxxx

Local time
8:50 AM
Reaction score
Where might I find the greatest concentration of B-bodies at the Woodward avenue Dream Cruise in Detroit this week? Unfortunately I don't have enough time to walk the whole thing and look at everything so I'd like to plan my approach.

Everywhere from 8 mile, to Pontiac. There is no place to find certain cars. With over a million people in attendance, you're gonna have to roll the dice.

There used to be a lot parked along the front of the cemetery and at the shopping center at 13 mile and Woodward. The best bet may be at the new M1 Concourse.

Blocking Woodward, in Pontiac. Fuckin bastards. It's on the west side of Woodward, basicly downtown Pontiac. The racing will have Woodward blocked off, instead of using their property and track. I don't know who in the state government gave anybody permission to close a major state road....for drag-racing. More bought off politicians? I'm a car guy and racer...but this is total bullshit.

Last edited:
Blocking Woodward, in Pontiac. Fuckin bastards. It's on the west side of Woodward, basicly downtown Pontiac. The racing will have Woodward blocked off, instead of using their property and track. I don't know who in the state government gave anybody permission to close a major state road....for drag-racing. More bought off politicians? I'm a car guy and racer...but this is total bullshit.

No ****, I'm waiting to see how that goes. I bet it won't happen again next year.

Try getting the state to let you do that....for any reason.

My wife and I will be heading over tomorrow afternoon to find someplace to sit and watch the cars drive by. I don't have my 65 ready yet. So I'll have to go and droll over other people cars. Not sure if I'll make it up to Pontiac for the drags but a couple of my neighbors are going. If we get over there early enough in the afternoon, I may run over to Mancini's to pick up a couple things to. Never been there either.

Friday. In case anyone see's this, I'll be wearing a black and yellow Muscle Motors Baja 1000 t-shirt from there 2012 charity run. It's the most unique shirt I have. I'm thinking about pinning a FBBO sticker on it.

Joey, did anything ever come of the t-shirts poll you had a while back?

Riverdawg aka Ken

Last edited:
Here's a few pics from Friday evening at the dream cruise. I was really bummed though. Stopped at the Mopar lot. A bunch of the cars were covered earlier for a rain threat, which I understand. But when we were there it was just a little cloudy but all the the car owners had left. Anyway pics.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back