• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B-Bodies friendlier than A-Bodies?

I usually lurk here more here then fabo, this place just seems nicer,

I own a trio. An A, B & E body. In all honesty, I’m going to ruffle a lot of feathers with the following.

A body owners are the most helpful and genuine folk I have personally met. On the site, it’s just a lot of standing up for yourself and your beliefs.

E body guys are very cool and love there cars bar none as the best MoPar had to offer in the cars class and give a nod to the others.

One member here said E body guys are snobbish. I’ve had that label rammed up my kazzoooo from day one unjustly. Total strangers come up to me and give me “The business” even being cursed out by a total stranger.

I have yet to meet in person an actual arrogant self righteous E body owner.

Here on this site, I find many B body guys actually more like what they say E body owners are like. Anytime I express an opinion here, it’s met in an adversarial way immediately each and every time followed by insults put downs and a twisting of words of what I’m saying. Personally I find a lot of people here thin skinned and hurt very easily.

Now here come the comments to prove me right.
Have at it kids!

What’s a A-Body?
And here I was thinking that RC was the one sticking his neck out for chopping off..... :rofl:

As a Mod on both sites, I completely understand your points made @66 Sat :thumbsup: The members don't tend to give me too much grief though...(I wonder why :D) ...but I have seen a trend towards them having more serious arguments, and a lot more heat, and dare I say venom in some of the posts against certain members there.

On the whole, the FBBO site does come across more as a friendly site, and most members here have a healthy respect for each other. :thumbsup:

And here I was thinking that RC was the one sticking his neck out for chopping off..... :rofl:

As a Mod on both sites, I completely understand your points made @66 Sat :thumbsup: The members don't tend to give me too much grief though...(I wonder why :D) ...but I have seen a trend towards them having more serious arguments, and a lot more heat, and dare I say venom in some of the posts against certain members there.

On the whole, the FBBO site does come across more as a friendly site, and most members here have a healthy respect for each other. :thumbsup:
Until it comes to the Politics forums (both sites) :rofl:

Those A body guys are very passionate about their cars. One of the reasons they own or are building them is many don't have deep pockets. Also, many are beginners in the hobby. Same brands, same passion, just different models.

I find A bodies to get less offended by jokes and memes.

There are some clear differences between the A and B body sites. FABO has more traffic and members. Because of this, what can be good and bad about a forum is a result of that.

B-bodies does appear to be more about restoration efforts. And helping along those lined. That of course is just average observation. E-body site (in my opinion) seems to be a parts hunt site and needs. That may be because of less options available compared to B-bodies. A-body? I'm sorry to say is more low rent. (For lack of a better description.) Of course that's not all. Just on average that I've seen.

This is the best car site on the web.

If we FBBO dudes were all on a plane together that crashed on an uncharted island (a la Lost), I think I’d find the company here more than acceptable. If that same scenario were to play out with say, the VMF (Vintage Mustang Forum) clientele, one of two scenarios would quickly play out:

1) We hand full of normal guys would head to the hills and survive off our instincts, leaving those morons to starve.

Or

2) We’d quickly be enraged by the sensitive, woke, snowflake pussies posting there, and we’d outright kill them, or run their herd mentality off the cliffs at the end of the island to their deaths.

I’m sorry, where was I? I digress...

Here on this site, I find many B body guys actually more like what they say E body owners are like. Anytime I express an opinion here, it’s met in an adversarial way immediately each and every time followed by insults put downs and a twisting of words of what I’m saying. Personally I find a lot of people here thin skinned and hurt very easily.

89f13117183dd6c645854248090f761f.jpg

I frequent both sites as I'm an A fan too. I post more here as I own a B, but when I do go over to A bodies I do tend to see more smart *** type remarks to those seeking help. Those here that bounce between the two are not part of that from what Ive seen. There are some helpful guys over there, but overall do feel like FBBO is much more considerate.

I’ve limited myself to FBBO and also never partook on FB or twitter. Some don’t like to read others opinions when they don’t comport with theirs lighting butt-hairs aflame. Some post their opinions as da gospel when it’s their formulation of what they’ve read – same as I have – and call any slant different than theirs BS with or w/o some trash labels. Then there’s the drive-by red X group; paste up the red X’s and say nothing. I liken it to taking a dump on one’s front porch and taking off. I’ve become somewhat used to it, lol.

Anytime I express an opinion here, it’s met in an adversarial way immediately each and every time followed by insults put downs and a twisting of words of what I’m saying. Personally I find a lot of people here thin skinned and hurt very easily.
Now here come the comments to prove me right.
Have at it kids!
Au contraire, I find your comments comically entertaining, and your sense of self-relevancy hilarious.

One member here said E body guys are snobbish. I’ve had that label rammed up my kazzoooo from day one unjustly. Total strangers come up to me and give me “The business” even being cursed out by a total stranger.

I have yet to meet in person an actual arrogant self righteous E body owner.

Personally I find a lot of people here thin skinned and hurt very easily.

dude........ it was a Goldilocks / 3 bears joke, and you red X'd me, then cried about it....... and we are the thin skinned ones?

Holy Butthurt Batman! eat a snickers

and your E body cuda is just a heavy Camaro wannabe ....... take that! :carrot:

:lol:

Last edited:
Until it comes to the Politics forums (both sites) :rofl:
Don't I know it!! I got tired of the you're a commie, Un-American and f**k you and I love this one, my pastor said, Really!! :rofl:

There are those that think life is measured by what car you have and how many. Many bought them out of need when they were cheap and couldn't afford to buy side marker for one now!! Talk about delusion of grandeur.

Goes something like this: “Your news is better than my news, my news is better than yours…your news is no **** while my news is full a ****, your news is better than mine.” Applause sign is flashing.

I’m on both sites, and the E body site, and the roadrunner site, and the truck site. I have friends on every site, and don’t seem to ruffle many feathers in any of them. I guess that’s just the way I am, but I contribute whenever I can, I don’t just sell parts, although I sell a lot of parts. I also give a lot of parts away, to folks who need them, because I’m in the hobby to enjoy it, not to be on a pedestal or any other reason. I just like to drive my cars, and I like all makes and models. If I had to address the snobbish issue. I would say that Chevy guys don’t wave to Mopar guys, and Viper and a corvette guys don’t wave to anybody.

Auto Transport Service
Back