• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Backyard Buddy Magnetic LED Light Kit review

Wow
They certainly look bright
Good buy for sure!

I have been looking for a less expensive option for my lift. Haven't found anything yet.

They were a freebie when I bought the lift, so I can't holler.

Chuck (snook)

I have been looking for a less expensive option for my lift. Haven't found anything yet.
4' LED bar lights with 3" L X 1/2" W X 3/32" super magnets. To attach magnets LED aluminum housing JB Weld epoxy them.
led.JPG
LEDM.JPG

Last edited:
4' LED bar lights with 3" L X 1/2" W X 3/32" super magnets. To attach magnets LED aluminum housing JB Weld epoxy them.View attachment 1442816View attachment 1442817
That's exactly what I used on my lifts though had some Gorilla tape laying around so used that along with some hooked magnets to keep the cords from dangling. Easy to move when using the lifts and can pull them down for under car light as well. Did have to modify the plug in cable lengths to accommodate lifting/lowering without having to pull it all off and unplug.

HZCN6067[1].JPG

I used four LED shop lights from Home depot they link together and were cheap. Used stickey backed velcro to attach them under the runways. Here are some before and after photos. They each have a on off switch. So you can turn on only what you need.
20230213_190257.jpg
20230213_190315.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back