• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bad accident today. Not me.

SteveSS

Local time
5:18 AM
Reaction score
My son is on a big project They've been working on a highway going SW out of The Springs. The project is a tough one. It's a series of foothills and valleys right before the Rocky Mountains. I guess if he's is going to be on a highway project for a long time he's going to see some bad stuff. He's already seen lots of wrecks but this one was bad. Details are below so don't read further if it bothers you.

Drive careful folks.

In the construction zone, a teen driver fell asleep hit the cones then overcorrected, rolling the SUV. His brother in the passenger seat was ejected and the SUV rolled over him killing him. The dad was in the back seat. The driver and dad were airlifted out. They are expected to survive. Wow, that's tough on a family! I'm not religious but I said a prayer for them. Photo below of the SUV below, no gore.

rolled.jpg

Done.

Last edited:
Sorry for their loss. You can replace a lot of thing but not a life. That is a tragedy no one want to go through.

Seat belts save lives. Too bad dad doesn’t know enough to push the issue and be vigilant.

I can't even imagine. Lord help that family in what they must be going through right now.

Auto Transport Service
Back