• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Barn Find 64 Belvedere

retractable

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:23 PM
Reaction score
I found this 64 Belvedere in Wy in January. 81000 miles and no rust. 318 auto has sat for 30 years or so . I have it running and back on the road. It is like the car we had when we were married. This had red interior the one we had was blue interior. Right now I am not going to paint it and we will drive it like this. I might change my mind later. I also found a 64 Belvedere 4 dr with 17000 miles last summer with a /6 and 3 on the tree. IMG_0054.jpg64 belvedere  aug 2015 017.jpg

I am very surprised that the engine would start and run with just new plugs and file the points with new gas. i have had it on the road for 100 miles so far . The brakes had the cylinders honed and they all work good. The gas tank was not even rusty inside --that would not happen here in Mn after not running for 30 years. The engine had all the original belts and hoses, date correct alt and starter. I need to change the trans fluid yet. New tires 15 in tires are coming and I think a set of old style mags.

Auto Transport Service
Back