• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beaver Spring Nostalgia Nationals roll call 2014

those B&W photos do give it more of a vintage look... :headbang:

Car and driver is all dialed in for this race. Wish it was this weekend. Raced almost every weekend so far this year and R/T and ET is very consistent.
It's going to be a great race. Hemi shootout on Saturday and Nostalgia Nationals on Sunday.

Isn't that MANDRA event 11th annual Nostalgia Nationals, Hemi Shoot Out in July 12th {my B-Day} & 13th,
according to their schedule
this weekend June fri 20th & sat 21st it's the PA Gassers event...

Attachments

• MANDRA nostalgia_nats July 12 & 13th 2014.jpg
    MANDRA nostalgia_nats July 12 & 13th 2014.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 270
  • PA Gassers Nationals fri-sat June 20th-21st.jpg
    PA Gassers Nationals fri-sat June 20th-21st.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 273
Wow the B&W really does it!

Wish we were going this year... too much going on, maybe next year.
If you have never been to this race you don't know what your missing. There are some of the nicest NS/S cars in the country at this race.

man I wish I was closer

Next Sunday 89 degrees with a 70% chance of thunderstorms, not looking good at all. Hot n sticky too.

We were there one year when two nostalgic, 1970's Funny cars were racing. Black clouds rolled in over those mountains, the cars took off, winds and rain started. Everyone took off for cover and I never saw the cars finish!

I'm showing 87*, 60% chance of T storms after 5:30 in the afternoon.

All loaded up and ready to go. Looks like 4 NENDRA racers will be there to race.
Hopefully they allow outside GoPro camera footage.

I'm at the track watching the Hemi cars go down the track.
Vignogna racing his old 64 super stocker and a really cool 71 cuda going low 9's
What happened to the savvy savoy.
Mid 10's now

I'm at the track watching the Hemi cars go down the track.
Vignogna racing his old 64 super stocker and a really cool 71 cuda going low 9's
What happened to the savvy savoy.
Mid 10's now

Is the Savvy Savoy going mid 10's? Is Bob driving or someone else?

Well whats happening? Who's goin fast? Who looks the most nostalgic? Who's trimmin the tree?
Doug

I decided to go racing on Sunday. Leaving Carlisle for Beaver Springs in the morning. Hopefully Amish_bobby will be on his game and get some pictures and videos. I have the go pro too.

I was going to go but I've had enough heat for the last couple of days. With the overcast today, I should have went. On the other hand ,there's threatening showers in that area. Hope it holds out for the ones participating.

we need photos/videos please

Just got home. Amish-bobbys half-assed pictures and videos will be up tomorrow. I'm beat.

no word from Chris? 8.99, win?

Auto Transport Service
Back