• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beaver Spring Nostalgia Nationals roll call 2014

Results are below:

Gotta give you congrats, AJ....good job. Took out John Warehime's Chev in the finals..one tough customer. Two in a row.

I was there both days.
Weather was warm but not too bad.
My first time there. Very nice facility,great snack bar and they had a ice cream trick there. Very nice looking lady selling ice cream, I kept going back for more.
Talked to a bunch of racers and they said car count for NSS was very light and fans weren't like it normally is.

I was there for the first time yesterday. I did OK except for the first round loss. Hehehe

No, I had my hat in the back seat though. I was the car in the super stock field with no decals. You couldn't miss me.

- - - Updated - - -

When they did the flag start, I was the first car up.

No, I had my hat in the back seat though. I was the car in the super stock field with no decals. You couldn't miss me.

- - - Updated - - -

When they did the flag start, I was the first car up.

Someone had a FBBODIES decal there
Did you breakout with a good light?

Someone had a FBBODIES decal there
Did you breakout with a good light?

Yes, first round of eliminations I had an .030 light to her .094. I didn't see her at the line so I lifted and still broke out. I dialed 12.20 and ran 12.17

Well I broke out also,in NSS on Sunday so don't feel bad.
Lost in the Hemi Shootout with a 9.422 on a 9.42 dial in on Saturday

but I got 5 time trials on Sunday so i didnt feel cheated.
Going from a .500 full tree to a .400 full tree from Saturday to Sunday threw me way off. My head was playing mind games with my right foot.
Just when you think you have it, your a novice again..

Found this on Beaver Springs website. I was the first car up for the flag start.

Attachments

• index.943.jpg
    index.943.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 144
More pics from beaver springs

Attachments

• index.953.jpg
    index.953.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 137
  • index.962.jpg
    index.962.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 140
  • index.994.jpg
    index.994.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 151
Well I broke out also,in NSS on Sunday so don't feel bad.
Lost in the Hemi Shootout with a 9.422 on a 9.42 dial in on Saturday

but I got 5 time trials on Sunday so i didnt feel cheated.
Going from a .500 full tree to a .400 full tree from Saturday to Sunday threw me way off. My head was playing mind games with my right foot.
Just when you think you have it, your a novice again..

Chris, which car did you take?

SSR

I though the black or is it dark blue Hemi Car was a "high 8 second" car ??,

what's with the 9.42 dial in ??
can't the light blue car run those #'s easily too ??
were you fishing reeling in/sandbagging ??

or am I thinking of one of your many other racecars ??,

I can't keep them all straight, what's what anymore...LOL...

Just a curious bystander

Yes, first round of eliminations I had an .030 light to her .094. I didn't see her at the line so I lifted and still broke out. I dialed 12.20 and ran 12.17

What happened to the 11.80's ??
what's with the 12.20 dial in ??
was the track bad ??
or was the relative air density, heat & humidity that bad ??,

that both you & SSR had to dial them back so much, 0.4 tenths

SSR

I though the black or is it dark blue Hemi Car was a "high 8 second" car ??,

what's with the 9.42 dial in ??
can't the light blue car run those #'s easily too ??
were you fishing reeling in/sandbagging ??

or am I thinking of one of your many other racecars ??,

I can't keep them all straight, what's what anymore...LOL...

Just a curious bystander

black dodge mid 8's
light blue dodge high 8's
dark blue Plymouth 9.30-best

The Hemi was running 9.42-9.47 Saturday and Sunday. don't sandbag anymore. My cars are consistent enough that I can just dial my number. If I gonna lose, I ill beat myself on the tree.The DA was horrible at over 3000 feet so going only a .1 slower and jetting down 3 on the Edelbrocks got my A/F right at 12.7-13.1. The air was thick all weekend but livable.

- - - Updated - - -

was the track bad ??

BOBTILE DOESNT LISTEN TO ME SINCE HE'S MR. NENDRA now. He's cutting .004, .007, and .020 lights so he's king now. If he would have changed metering jets instead of metering rods, he wouldn't have lost .4
He's very stubborn.

was the track bad ??

Horrible air. After the metering rod change, the air changed a little also. I lifted well before the stripe and still broke out. That was an 11 second run easily.

I tune with an stone and a stick. Haven't jetted mine since I put it together. From 98 degree humid summer air last year to 50 in the fall the ET changed .18 This year it hasn't moved much over .10 Still jetted 113 square. Same plugs 120 passes as well. One of these days I'll get around to it.
Doug

I tune with an stone and a stick. Haven't jetted mine since I put it together. From 98 degree humid summer air last year to 50 in the fall the ET changed .18 This year it hasn't moved much over .10 Still jetted 113 square. Same plugs 120 passes as well. One of these days I'll get around to it.
Doug

I think a track car is completely different than a street/strip car. My car is not nearly as consistent.

Auto Transport Service
Back