• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best Crossram

moparcleyon

Local time
8:44 AM
Reaction score
Which crossram is the best for drag racing. The stock , A&A or Mopar Performance.
It will be a stroker 494 (13.5 c.r.) with Indy sr heads.. Anybody running this combo? Cleyon

you have a private message

Seems to be the Indy box crossram. But it really does not look like a crossram to me. But everyone going real fast seems to run them. Ron

go to the Hugh's website. they test a couple of ram manifolds and i think the newer mopar had the highest flow.

$_35intake.jpg$T2eC16J,!ykE9s7twCSeBRUg,gIh5Q~~60_57.jpg$T2eC16ZHJF0FFZ+MONNmBRk8J,8Pvw~~60_57.jpg works for me! Or mopar dual quads works for me. ON CROSS RAM INTAKE HOLES FOR NOS.....

Mike, can those crossram adapters still be bought if so what is the number and price? Thanks, Steve

For really serious stuff.....sheet-metal intakes are the best. Look at the SS/AH cars. 1" of stagger is legit.

Last edited:
I'd like to use a pair of those adapters on a 318 poly 2-4 manifold.

Most power from a crossram? Indy with out a doubt. It will be better from 4400 rpm up and make at least 60 hp more than the others. I've run both the factory and the Indy. On a combo like yours my stock crossram made 650, the Indy made 710. Dynoed the same day with no other changes except jettingcarbs for both intakes. My current ride (572") has an Indy with 2 stock 750 edelbrocks minus chokes. It's been 9.12@147.
Doug

Attachments

• racecar 474.jpg
    racecar 474.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 115
Auto Transport Service
Back