• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best quotes and sayings about car racing

don`t agree, next to the winner is second place, more known as runner up, how could it be anything else? Just because john the motor mouth force said it ?.
Guess we agree to disagree.

Motor mouth John Force! Agree. :lol:

image.jpeg

don`t agree, next to the winner is second place, more known as runner up, how could it be anything else? Just because john the motor mouth force said it ?.
IMO John Force may have been runner up only to Don Garlits in making drag racing as popular as it was. Gaining television coverage by major networks. . And he did it with his " motor mouth" and his skill. Funny, that fame eventually brings disrespect, and critics. ...............MO

IMO John Force may have been runner up only to Don Garlits in making drag racing as popular as it was. Gaining television coverage by major networks. . And he did it with his " motor mouth" and his skill. Funny, that fame eventually brings disrespect, and critics. ...............MO
Rumor was that when he was doing a lot of winning he had a traction control on his car. He got word they were going go over his car at an event. He removed it and won anyway. Kinda like Wayne County breakin', to cover the cheating. Somebody got a picture of them hiding small nitrous bottle. If ya ain't cheating you ain't trying hard enough!

yeah, but Don Garlits aint a motor mouth claiming his Chrysler inspired stuff was a ford, now chevy. I remember when he used to be the laughing stock around here, he never made a full pass for yrs here. Just goes to show u what money and determination and what a big huge motor mouth can do.
Never cared for people that talk all the time and won`t shut up, but that`s just me. I`ll shut up now !!

Turn right to go left.
Dirt is for racin asphalt is for getting there.
When the green flag drops the BS stops.
Sometimes slower is faster.
Go fast by not slowing down.
And on the rear of my late friend's late model...

Beats walkin.

"I'll apologize to them after they get me to the front!" Upon being told by his crew chief that he needed to conserve his tires.
Dale Earnhardt

Some racers drive in circles all day looking for the finish line. Drag racers head straight for it.

Rumor was that when he was doing a lot of winning he had a traction control on his car. He got word they were going go over his car at an event. He removed it and won anyway. Kinda like Wayne County breakin', to cover the cheating. Somebody got a picture of them hiding small nitrous bottle. If ya ain't cheating you ain't trying hard enough!

Yeah bob glidden ran nitrous on all his cars , and got by with it , its why he always kept his intakes covered up , his son billy even admitted it

howed this pop up ? OLD THREAD !

"I knew I was in trouble when I saw the grandstand go by and it was upside down".

Ken Schrader (paraphrased)

Auto Transport Service
Back