• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best quotes and sayings about car racing

"I knew I was in trouble when I saw the grandstand go by and it was upside down".

Ken Schrader (paraphrased)
Schrader could come up with the quotes! Miss seeing him on the 'big' track but he was also good on the dirt tracks too.

6bd835d92980cd4eee598d0151c3270edd4f83f4.jpg

gas is for washin parts, alcohol is for drinkin and nitro is for racing....Garlits i think

"only an asshole would go racing with a pontiac if you had the opportunity to go with a chrysler" Mickey Thompson's mechanic at Bonneville

I still have the shirt. I got it from Don Garlits YEARS ago while on Power Tour in Ocala Fla.
thumbnail_20200829_082420.jpg

I went to the garlits museum on a family trip to fla years ago....one of the most expensive days of the trip.

WRC is for Boys, Groep B was for Men.

Juha Kankunnen, 4 time world rally champion.

Jay Leno...
"My name is Bob Riggle, and I'm 80, and I'm in Irwindale".

Jay Leno's Garage had an episode on mishaps on the show. That was number 1, ya think.

“Parts DO NOT BREAK - we break them.”
― Carroll Smith

I don't sell cars, I sell engines. The car I throw in for free since something has to hold the engine in.-- Enzo Ferrari
What's behind you doesn't matter.-- Enzo Ferrari

Auto Transport Service
Back