• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big Man Mopar T-shirts etc

6'4"-340? got any tent shops there in KY? just funnin ya bro.

see you at Indy, maybe

- - - Updated - - -

Check this seller out on ebay. I'm your height 265ish and the XL is baddy on my so I think a XXL would be fine for you if not they have a 3XL in this same shirt http://www.ebay.com/itm/1968-1969-P...le-Car-Tshirt-NEW-FREE-SHIPPING-/221275540314

There's other shirts he has too! lots of cool stuff

View attachment 242305

Here's me doing my best job as a Model... you can see the XL is still really loose fit considering I'm not a small fella either

View attachment 242309

I have one similar to the top one. thanks

I have bought a lot of shirts fro Mopar Collectors Guide and they seem to be consistent in their sizes. I am a short as all hell compared to the rest of you guys...5'7' and 150 pounds. You can use me as cane.

I'm "full sized" also. 6'3" & 285. Not that I would have, but the hernia precludes working the abs.
We shouldn't have this trouble with shirts. Harley Davidson offers them in Huge sizes, so the shirts are being made. Maybe we do a group buy on Mopar shirts ?

I have bought a lot of shirts fro Mopar Collectors Guide and they seem to be consistent in their sizes. I am a short as all hell compared to the rest of you guys...5'7' and 150 pounds. You can use me as cane.

They are also above average in quality. :icon_thumright:

I you want to make a few CustomInk.com has a bunch up-to 4xL,
they will put your designs if you have artwork to send them,
very reasonably priced...
I was 6'2" 250, still in decent shape, not in my prime now
& I've shrunk, I'm barely over 6' now still pushing 250+
my girlfriend says, I'm barrel chested & have tree trunks for legs,
most store bought shirts don't fit for crap, too short usually too,
I can wear a XL in some shirts & need 2xl in others seems the cheaper foreign made crap
seems we have allot of short fat people, they use for models or something
or the short skinny people that manufacture & make shirts,
very little for the bigger people...

You can make any shirt you want on this site. http://www.cafepress.com/

Just order one, see how it fits and then you'll know. My dad had a really nice blanket screen printed with a Mopar logo for my son. It's one of his favorites.

PM sent to OP. Some of these available [3XL]for $15.00 Wicked Graffix quality.

bff8xx.jpg

23uy3pu.jpg

Last edited:
Boy I thought I was big, I can see why all you big boys need a MOPAR. A Cheby or Ford wouldn't cut it.

Auto Transport Service
Back