• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bought a house!

74Satellite

Local time
8:53 PM
Reaction score
Just bought a house! Now i will have some room to work on the cars!

Stats
4 bedroom
3 bath
3 car garage
3000 sq feet
.35 acre
fireplace
granite counters
HUGE tub!

Here are a couple pictures!

try pictures again...

Attachments

• housefront.jpg
    housefront.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 244
  • kitchen.jpg
    kitchen.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 250
  • livingroom.jpg
    livingroom.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 239
Holy crap! That is nice. Congratulations. Just don't tell me what you paid.......I live in CA you know.

^^^ meep meep we are two of a kind i see the house prices here, i am NOT anxious to have to buy one of my own, i always see those stories from people across the country saying "for that price youre paying you could get 10X as nice a house where we live..." but we get the nice weather. nice house by the way 74, sure is beautiful i want an all brick house when im older:)

Now there's room to work cars but no money for parts after the house payment is made. lmao

I've been looking at houses for some time. still haven't found the one I want yet.
That looks like a nice place. If it were here in Tennessee It would probably bring about 200,000. give or take. depending on area. I'm going to go look at a 2 bed 1 bath house on 4 acres, with 4 car garage and 2 car car port, out in the country but close to my work. The price on it is 54,000. Good luck with the new house, what did you get for an interest rate? and how much did you have down? oh and how many year lone is it? just curious.

I've been looking at houses for some time. still haven't found the one I want yet.
That looks like a nice place. If it were here in Tennessee It would probably bring about 200,000. give or take. depending on area. I'm going to go look at a 2 bed 1 bath house on 4 acres, with 4 car garage and 2 car car port, out in the country but close to my work. The price on it is 54,000. Good luck with the new house, what did you get for an interest rate? and how much did you have down? oh and how many year lone is it? just curious.
I want at least 20 acres. Looking for an ag exemption of some kind. I'm tired of paying 3000 bucks a year taxes for a modest home on 1/2 acre. I'll take 160k for mine! 1800 sq ft 3 bedroom, 2 bath, fireplace, 1500 sq ft shop on 1/2 acre on a dead end road with a 300 foot county easement behind or I'll trade for 20 acres that has a 5000 sq ft metallic building with a well and electricity! :D

House was listed for $259000, was on the market for 5 months...we offered $239000, seller accepted. Used a VA loan so 0 down required..but we put 25k down to lower the financed amount. Still have it financed for 30 years.

Nice looking place. Now is the time to buy. Lots to choose from and the rates are low. If anyone is interested in buying, You should do it before the fall. I think the rates will be skyrocketing by fall. No more borrowing for Uncle Sam. Or at least way less.

I want at least 20 acres. Looking for an ag exemption of some kind. I'm tired of paying 3000 bucks a year taxes for a modest home on 1/2 acre. I'll take 160k for mine! 1800 sq ft 3 bedroom, 2 bath, fireplace, 1500 sq ft shop on 1/2 acre on a dead end road with a 300 foot county easement behind or I'll trade for 20 acres that has a 5000 sq ft metallic building with a well and electricity! :D

OK, now you're sounding like me. I realize I need to be far away from people!

Oh yeah, and you guys with your realistically prices houses :icon_fU: My 990 sq ft condo has probably dropped to $250K now.

Nice digs,big garage. So,when's the party?:headbang::pink banana::icon_pidu::pimp_daddy::icon_weed::upside down:

We can invite the neighbors and give 'em E-ticket rides in our rides;what a way to get acquainted,eh? They might even overlook the burnout marks in front of their houses.

Nice digs,big garage. So,when's the party?:headbang::pink banana::icon_pidu::pimp_daddy::icon_weed::upside down:

We can invite the neighbors and give 'em E-ticket rides in our rides;what a way to get acquainted,eh? They might even overlook the burnout marks in front of their houses.

I wish I could do burnouts..both my plymouths are still out of action. I am >< close to dropping about $4500 to put a new complete stock drivetrain in the sedan (360, rebuilt tranny, new gears in rear end ) and drive it for 10 more years.

But at least now I have a place where I can really work on them instead of trying to dodge the landlord and other tenants in a apartment parking lot....

Auto Transport Service
Back