• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boxing Day discount codes

doctordodge

Local time
5:25 AM
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone. I'm looking at ordering some parts for the GTX before the end of the year. Wiring and a shifter in particular. Year One and Roseville Moparts for the wiring and Brewers for the shifter. Anyone seen the Inland conversion reman they do? It's a '67 and I would like to keep the original stick. My question is are there any discount codes that are any better than others for these suppliers. Not being cheap but trying to extend my budget as best I can,

Yearone will kill you on shipping,just saying.

They are the M&H dealer for the dash harness so kinda gotta use them. I'd like an Evans under hood but that would mean more shipping.

Merry Christmas everyone. I'm looking at ordering some parts for the GTX before the end of the year. Wiring and a shifter in particular. Year One and Roseville Moparts for the wiring and Brewers for the shifter. Anyone seen the Inland conversion reman they do? It's a '67 and I would like to keep the original stick. My question is are there any discount codes that are any better than others for these suppliers. Not being cheap but trying to extend my budget as best I can,
I'm still waiting to see who the first is to ask what Boxing Day is, and then say it's not relevant here. :rolleyes:

BTW we celebrate it, and so do the Aussies. :thumbsup:

Boxing Day is when no beer outlets are open in Canada,ask me how I know.

AFTER20 worked great! Saved over 300 bucks. Add duty and exchange on the dollar that's almost 500. Thank you.

Auto Transport Service
Back