• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

brake pads / shoe better stoping power ?

calrobb2000

Local time
6:43 PM
Reaction score
hi
what brand brake pads for a c body disc sett up , and 10" rear drum give a better stoping power for my b body .

4100 lbs at 120 mph quater miles , just would like to be able to slow down a little faster / easily .

1.03 mc 15/16 rear cyl

thank you !

I purchased a set of Power Stop pads and rotors for my 94 Dodge 2500 and was very happy with their performance. Better than new for sure! Just bed them in properly!!!
Mike

The Very Very Best is *** N.O.S. *** Asbestos *** ---- the softest, smooooooothest braking system known to mankind...
Outlawed for 33 years now, because of Asbestos Laws, there is a good chance I have some for you !!!!

P.M. me, as per forum rules, if interested...... Craig.....

www.musclecarbrakes.com. Sorry, bad link. Used to be praysedino. Or brakes in a box. Really helped the 11”Hemi drums with material and stronger springs. Don’t know anything will help the 10”.

The Very Very Best is *** N.O.S. *** Asbestos *** ---- the softest, smooooooothest braking system known to mankind...
Outlawed for 33 years now, because of Asbestos Laws, there is a good chance I have some for you !!!!

P.M. me, as per forum rules, if interested...... Craig.....
You got wheel cylinders also Craig? Master cylinder perhaps?

I have every Chrysler Products / MOPAR Master Cylinder from 1929 - 1972 except the 1967 - 1970 Manual Disc Brakes Master Cylinder.....
I reproduced the 1929 - 1936 , the 1937 - 1942, and the 1946 - 1954 , all under the floor board Master Cylinders...

All of the 1955 - 1972 Master Cylinders come from my California Brake Place, but N O casting numbers, it is too expensive for them to put them in the molds.....

The only ones I have that are old school / casting number Master Cylinders are :
The 1965 - 1966 Single Front Disc Master Cylinder, a very UNIQUE unit, indeed.... and I just got an
Original MOPAR 1967 - 1972 4 wheel drum brake -- Rebuilt Master Cylinder --- 222.etc....

I have every Chrysler Products / Mopar Wheel Cylinder from 1935 - 1972...
But in the 1962 - 1972 world, the only old school / casting number wheel cylinders I have are :
1 pair of the 1962 - 1964 Rear Wheel Cylinders--- aftermarket , I think E I S , off the top of my head... and
A lot ( more than 50 yet ) of the 1970 - 1972 " B " , " C " , " E " and " A " 8 Cylinder Right Front in Original
MOPAR and CHRYCO ( CANADA ) boxes, 222....etc. , made of course, by Bendix, when Bendix was U.S.A......

Craig......

Auto Transport Service
Back