• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brothers surgery this morning.

1967coronet

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:15 AM
Reaction score
Well we are all getting older.
This morning I am picking up my brother at 4:30 and we are headed to Des Moines.
He has prostate cancer and is having the prostate removed.
The surgery is to be laproscopic with a 1 to 2 day stay.

Good luck for your brother, hope it all goes well mate and he's back on his feet soon.

Good luck! Prayers sent!

Big prayers for your brother from up here on the ridge, my friend! :praying:

I'm actually glad to see they're taking it out. They opted not to when my dad had the
same thing, opting to do the "seed" thing instead - which was a failure in his case.

We are all here with you and him! God bless.
:praying:

Good luck and prayers sent!

Lost my dad to cancer and my sister is fighting throat cancer. Nasty disease. Wish the best of luck to your brother, you and the families. It affects everyone.

Lost my dad to cancer and my sister is fighting throat cancer. Nasty disease. Wish the best of luck to your brother, you and the families. It affects everyone.
Fluck cancer.
(6x survivor here)

Prayers and the best of luck to your brother. Unfortunately looking forward to the exact same thing later this year unless something changes. Dad and two uncles died from prostate cancer.

Big prayers for your brother from up here on the ridge, my friend! :praying:

I'm actually glad to see they're taking it out. They opted not to when my dad had the
same thing, opting to do the "seed" thing instead - which was a failure in his case.
Yep Ed, he didn't hesitate after the biopsy results came back he just told them to remove it. He is my youngest brother out of the 4 of us he is 56.

Prayers and the best of luck to your brother. Unfortunately looking forward to the exact same thing later this year unless something changes. Dad and two uncles died from prostate cancer.
Our oldest brother had his removed aprox 10 years ago. Regular surgery 4 days hospital stay.
Fast forward to now , this time its laproscopic and they use a robot . He should get out tomarrow eve if all goes well.

Auto Transport Service
Back