• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

busted knuckle pictures

Static discharge?
Dang that looks painful. Hopefully you
experienced a quick recovery.
I was my buddy's enclosed trailer generator that wouldn't start. He was cranking on it for a few minutes and the tray it sits on was full of raw fuel from the leaking carb. I went over to see if the choke was stuck and as soon as my hand touched the carb BOOM !!! It engulfed me and another guy standing next to it in a huge ball of fire.
It took a few months but I'm fine now with just a little scarring.

THAT SUCKED!!! Glad to hear you're ok, NASTY BURNS!!
Drill a hole in that tray so fuel runs onto ground!!
. Was generator "chassis" ground strapped to trailer chassis?

THAT SUCKED!!! Glad to hear you're ok, NASTY BURNS!!
Drill a hole in that tray so fuel runs onto ground!!
. Was generator "chassis" ground strapped to trailer chassis?
I'm really not sure if it was strapped but it was an older trailer and he got rid of it soon after it happened because he couldn't look at it anymore from pain it caused his two friends.

This was thx to a skid of crossties...

The top one fell off the skid and caught my hand while it was on the trailer fender...

Freak deal but I got lucky it wasn't worse...

It was actually crushed and split me open from inside my index finger to the base of my thumb...

Surgery and therapy and it's back to normal...

The dark red is actually the muscle from the base of the thumb down in the palm...

IMG_1993.JPG

IMG_1994.JPG

This was thx to a skid of crossties...

The top one fell off the skid and caught my hand while it was on the trailer fender...

Freak deal but I got lucky it wasn't worse...

It was actually crushed and split me open from inside my index finger to the base of my thumb...

The dark red is actually the muscle from the base of the thumb down in the palm...

View attachment 1359097

View attachment 1359098
Ouch!

Yikes, that was a nasty one.

The fact that your hand is back to normal says something about modern medicine - glad you were able to fully recover.

You got to be careful with your junk, that's why mine has an elbo.

@HawkRod ........... I can change the thread title to "Busted Knuckleheads" if you wish :poke:

View attachment 1476282
Hey look: If I'm going to drop a ratchet on my head, why not go all the way, make it a breaker bar and make sure the end of the bar hits?!? As far as being a knucklehead, I can't argue with that - look who I associate with?!? :carrot:

By the way, the safety glasses did NOTHING to help me... :poke:

Hey look: If I'm going to drop a ratchet on my head, why not go all the way, make it a breaker bar and make sure the end of the bar hits?!? As far as being a knucklehead, I can't argue with that - look who I associate with?!? :carrot:

By the way, the safety glasses did NOTHING to help me... :poke:

found this for you...... matches the RR

maxresdefault.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back