• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buying Paint >

jimbosride

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:04 AM
Reaction score
Does any one know a online dealer that will mix and ship paint.

Looking for lower cost Quarts or a gallon of single stage for inside and trunk areas.

Thanks

20231021_195530.jpg

Why ? Go to your local paint supplier for what you need. There's different paint manufacturers to choose. Or run the risk of getting a low-pigment can of swill that is a useless waste of money you'll regret.

Last time I did single-stage I used Chroma-One, and it fit the bill perfectly. I wouldn't trust paint-in-the-mail.

How much did you pay for it? Wesco is the only supply here .....

I'm just covering the FLOOR BOARDS....... The outside will get Omni/PPG 2 stage. :moparsmiley:

you can put almost anything on the floorboards.... why pay big money for automotive color?

I'd hit Tractor Supply or even Napa for some low priced tractor/machine enamel and brush/roll it on

or just coat it in epoxy primer and fuggetaboutit

Last edited:
I just thought I would ask.
I bought all the top of the line expoy primer and fillers from the internet for allot lower cost then my retailer ... same brands

I order my paint from TCP Global. I use lacquers in my business and they carry all others as well. Got a couple gallons on the way now.

You could try Summit racing paint, but don't expect it to color match. It still is pricy.

Eastwood, TP Global and a whole bunch more - just surf the 'net !!

I bought Spinaker white restoration Shop brand single stage acrylic urethane from TCP Global to paint my 79 300. It was very reasonably priced and I was very pleased with it.
20221210_142029.jpg
20221222_164221.jpg

I've never bought paint in the mail, always used my supplier, and always used the known brands. Only experience I know is a good buddy did so, and the paint was like milk of magnesia (white), a piss-poor quality. He wound up using a quality brand.

you can put almost anything on the floorboards.... why pay big money for automotive color?

I'd hit Tractor Supply or even Napa for some low priced tractor/machine enamel and brush/roll it on

or just coat it in epoxy primer and fuggetaboutit
I'd do exactly that, but I thought he was looking to get a cheaper color match.

Auto Transport Service
Back