• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can someone help? I have questions about road wheels vs rally's...

Local time
8:37 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking for some help from someone who knows a bit about factory options. I have a 73 roadrunner 340 with bucket seats, console and rally dash. I do not have the build sheet and Im wondering what wheels (road wheels or rallys) were standard / optional on my car. I'm pretty sure it would have been ordered by a dealership and isn't any sort of special order car. I know that without the build sheet there is no way of knowing, but I was hoping to get an idea of which ones it would have likely been ordered with. It was originally (and now restored to) JF1 pale green and had the dark green interior. It was built in Canada but I don't know which dealership sold it (if anyone knows how to find out which dealership sold it I'd really appreciate it too). Thanks everyone.

Bonus question: Can anyone tell me what the "fasten seat belt" warning light plugs into? Ive looked at several diagrams and can seem to figure it out...

14" Rallyes without trim ring was standard.

Attachments

• 73_RM_Wheels_800.jpg
    73_RM_Wheels_800.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 171
I had a 74 RR and it had the rally wheels. Not sure about the seat belt light. See if you can find a manual or look online. Maybe someone here can post one up for you.

Try this www.mymopar.com/index.php?pid=28 look under 1973 RR year schematic A, you can click on the photo/drawing when it comes up to enlarge it...

it shows dark blue & gray wires, traces back to a seat belt relay, 3rd wire from the relay is brown with yellow tracer... there's a seat belt buzzer in line too, off the dark blue wire it looks like, you may have to trace it back to the schematic B, goes to the seat belt warning light, the dark blue should be the power to the relay {drk blue wire is the power wire for a bunch of stuff}... if that isn't too confusing... good luck

I'm looking for some help from someone who knows a bit about factory options. I have a 73 roadrunner 340 with bucket seats, console and rally dash. Bonus question: Can anyone tell me what the "fasten seat belt" warning light plugs into? Ive looked at several diagrams and can seem to figure it out...

Thanks to everyone for the help. The fastne belt light only has one black wire coming out of it. Its a new repro part and because its metal and bolts to the dash, i assume that it grounds itself to the dash. The black wire is hot i just cant figure out what part of the seat belt circuit it plugs into?

Auto Transport Service
Back