• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

carlisle nationals

Any more info on this car anywhere MT? Would love to hear about that Procharger combo ?

Sure HYRDGOON, what would you like to know? It's an F-1R Pro Charger. Just finished the engine build last fall. I thought I had it all worked out 4 weeks ago but tried to dyno it but fuel pump couldn't keep up so I put in a new system. Did get the engine dyno'ed when it was finished but the wrong carb was on it and there was no water/meth injection on it.

Darn, if I knew that was your space I would have gave a shout out! I bought a set of BB headers in that area, wasn't you was it?
Not mine.I did have a inline six set that I did sell on Saturday.
Look me up there next year.
I am going to sell the Valiant for $1800 if you know anybody that wants a really good daily driver.
New carpet, tires,seat belts. I did the entire brake system, and changed the left hand studs side to right hand treads. Serviced the trans and did a tune up and replaced the inline Rare trans cooler filter with a NOS one I had for a Hemi.
New Pa state inspection. It's a 6/170 727. Minor body rust.

The past two years I drove my Scamp out to Chryslers @ Carlisle. Next year, it's the Road Runner's turn! I just need to swap the 3.91's back to 3.23's.........

The show is truuuuuuuly phenomenal..............
It is only too far away if you put restraints on your own life....
Be the master of your own domain -------- and BE THERE.......
It is simply put -- the best MOPAR show in the world......
(Carlisle is mighty lucky WE have made it that way --- come to the GM show 2 weeks before it and you'll see
a patheticl little postage stamp of a show....)

Auto Transport Service
Back