• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrated another year

Status
Not open for further replies.

amoparlady

Local time
10:36 PM
Reaction score
My husband Clay and I celebrated another year together yesterday,married for 15 years now.We met in 2003 while we were both in the Marines.One thing he loved was my southern accent right away.Told him I am from Georgia after saying y'all.It was love after that and he also loved that I like Mopars.First time when he met my family,my dad thought I was crazy for dating a northern man at first.He saw we were both happy together.It has been a great 15 years for both of us and admit he is a great step dad to my 16 year old daughter.Did get me a nice ring and a nice watch for him

A belated Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary and may y'all have many, many happy ones to come!

I hope you have many many more :thumbsup:

15 years....you're still an amateur!
++1, heading for 49 , and No, she doesn’t have a southern accent. Where is Clay from, just curious? Waiting on pics of cars, super easy to upload from phone; if I can do it anyone can! Again, Semper Fi; from long ago!!

It’s not often I get to do this so—-

3300EC23-E883-4551-AFFF-C0C44D6D79D0.jpeg F51ACC45-D079-42D1-AE37-CB5AFBB9F908.jpeg 163FBDEE-0267-4E7B-8406-B4C44E983A3A.jpeg

Clay is from Michigan and moved with him.Before Clay,I have been with guys that were jerk treating me like crap.He has not let me down and we found our song

A lover of Kenny AND a pair of Marines! Sorry, got something in my eye! All you guys better be on your best behavior! Sorry Clay is from Michigan- Go Buckeyes!

Congratulations and thank both of you for your service. :usflag:

Twenty years for us this year, we haven’t killed each other yet, so maybe another twenty if I live long enough.

Belated Congrats! Ten years for the wife and me. I still have work to do though... she likes GTOs. (Oh, the horror!!) But she loves my Coronet too, so I'll let her stay.:lol:

What a great story and I hope you have more in the years to come.!! Congratulations!!!

I'm working on 40 this May!! It's great to have someone special in your life, especially when things get tough. That's the true test. You made it!!

Happy Anniversary! Billy and I have been together since 2003 too.

Straight up, you've shared a ton of stuff with us here already and we know a lot more about you than most new members. But you still haven't shown us your car. :D

Congrats. It will 19yrs for my wife and I in May

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back