• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chemtrails & global warming

LMFAO! You are a scream. Just like a little girl pouting her way in an attempt for victory over a non existing issue. Similar to her crying about her dolls head being broken off by her big brother.

And yes, the more you say it is true because you think it is true still doesn't make anything true except your cementing yourself in my head as a frilly dress wearing red finger nailed girl crying about her boyfriend.

I'm not being a bad sport about anything. The fact is what I stated and YOU jus can not get over it. No matter how hard you try and shove your thought pattern, it will just never work. It is amazing how hard your banging your head against the wall trying to enforce your crazy notion. There is nothing there.

Ski maybe a good dude! I have no issue with him. You do! I don't! He has an equal chance like all people do to be a good fella or not. From my stand point, your just throwing yours in the toilet. And it is obvious you don't care. And that's fine. That's your call. And I don't care. What ever suites you!
LMMFAO!!!!!!

The way your carrying on makes me wonder if tonight is hamster night for you but the hamster died unexpectedly. No worries, I'm sure your buddies at the pet store have a big plump one for you just waiting!

Why don't you go get some fresh air and hamsters for your festivities tonight.

(I haven't laughed this hard in a while! Thanks!!!!! )

LMFAO! You are a scream. Just like a little girl pouting her way in an attempt for victory over a non existing issue. Similar to her crying about her dolls head being broken off by her big brother.

And yes, the more you say it is true because you think it is true still doesn't make anything true except your cementing yourself in my head as a frilly dress wearing red finger nailed girl crying about her boyfriend.

I'm not being a bad sport about anything. The fact is what I stated and YOU jus can not get over it. No matter how hard you try and shove your thought pattern, it will just never work. It is amazing how hard your banging your head against the wall trying to enforce your crazy notion. There is nothing there.

Ski maybe a good dude! I have no issue with him. You do! I don't! He has an equal chance like all people do to be a good fella or not. From my stand point, your just throwing yours in the toilet. And it is obvious you don't care. And that's fine. That's your call. And I don't care. What ever suites you!
LMMFAO!!!!!!

The way your carrying on makes me wonder if tonight is hamster night for you but the hamster died unexpectedly. No worries, I'm sure your buddies at the pet store have a big plump one for you just waiting!

Why don't you go get some fresh air and hamsters for your festivities tonight.

(I haven't laughed this hard in a while! Thanks!!!!! )
My Hamster Smothered in my Colon about a month back, Still a rough loss....i Appreciate your thoughts.

And i think your right, Ski didnt win....I won. I told you how it is and you can not accept the facts.

Habib Won! :D

You told me your opinion, that's it.
I asked "How" and you have not answered it.
You just keep pouting and shouting.
I'm (still) awaiting the facts.

And you won.... What now?

When is your Colon dwelling hamsters funeral?

You told me your opinion, that's it.
I asked "How" and you have not answered it.
You just keep pouting and shouting.
I'm (still) awaiting the facts.

And you won.... What now?

When is your Colon dwelling hamsters funeral?
I won. And thats that. You will just have to deal with it.

LMAO STILL! I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner but I actually had to walk away from the screen to dry the tears of laughter! My stomach is beginning to hurt from this reading. I've met teenaged girls with better arguing skills than you present not to mention the intelligence level. Your like shooting fish in a barrel (narrow) with a shot gun loaded with buck blind folded and winning the golden ring, trophy & Olympic gold at once.

"I won and that's that"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Let's all call it like it is. Habib's daughter has taken over the computer and is trying to be Dad.

LMAO STILL! I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner but I actually had to walk away from the screen to dry the tears of laughter! My stomach is beginning to hurt from this reading. I've met teenaged girls with better arguing skills than you present not to mention the intelligence level. Your like shooting fish in a barrel (narrow) with a shot gun loaded with buck blind folded and winning the golden ring, trophy & Olympic gold at once.

"I won and that's that"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Let's all call it like it is. Habib's daughter has taken over the computer and is trying to be Dad.
I made my Girlfriend get a Abortion so no kids For me. But Glad i was making you Laugh brother. It feels good.

But just Remember tonight when you go to sleep that. Habib Won. :D

You have won nothing because there is nothing to win.

Now that is said and probably not understood, I'd like to address an alarming admission.

"YOU MADE YOUR GIRL GET AN ABORTION"

So, your a child murderer! That acts, argues like a little girl and admits to hamsters up his ***. Just checking the facts as written by you yourself.

Last edited:
Ha in won nothing because there is nothing to win.

Now that is said and probably not understood, I'd like to address an alarming admission.

"YOU MADE YOUR GIRL GET AN ABORTION"

So, your a child murderer! That acts, argues like a little girl and admits to hamsters up his ***. Just checking the facts as written by you yourself.
Yep sure am and Proud of it :D Abortions, Hamsters, I do it all. And with No Regrets

IMG_20160223_200930.jpgIMG_20160223_200525.jpgIMG_20160220_012307.jpgIMG_20160223_200930.jpgIMG_20160223_200525.jpgIMG_20160220_012307.jpgIMG_20160223_200930.jpgIMG_20160223_200525.jpgIMG_20160220_012307.jpg
IMG_20160213_171344.jpgIMG_20160129_234136.jpg

"i stand up next to a mountain.....chop it down with the edge of my hand.....
I stand up next to the mountain....and i chop it down with the edge of my hand
well i pick up all the pieces.....
make a an island.........might even raise a little sand.....cuz ima VooDoo child.......Lord knows,
ima VooDoo child
i didnt mean to take up all Your sweet time.....ill give it back one of these days.....
i said i didnt mean to take up all Your sweet time...ill give it right back to You....uh one of these daahays babee....
and if i dont meet You no more in this world, then ill meet You on the next one, so dont be late........Dont be Late..
cuz ima VooDoo child, Lawd knows ima VooDoo child.....the night i was born, the moon, it turned a fire red........"

[video]http://www.rense.com/general15/chemusmilitarycontinues.htm[/video]

He's good but here he is with the best [video]https://youtu.be/56SAxtf-RTg[/video]

I was talking to an old guy one day and he stated that he was involved in experimental chemical cloud disbursements in Utah years ago. He mensioned the Tooele Chemical Plant in his conversation with me. He told me a story about how they would release a weather balloon to check for the wind and when it was calm enough they we're given the ok to release a cloud of whatever chemical they were testing. Then they would track it to see how it held together.
One day after releasing a cloud, the wind suddenly picked up and the cloud got away from them. Well later on that day they received a report of a farm that had quite a few dead sheep. That was immediately taken care of if you know what I mean.

A lot of these things took place over this country and other countrys too but I believe what we're seeing today are just vapor trails. There are more aircraft overhead than ever before and it's more noticeable.

This article reminds me of that story...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_LAC

Also an article on the Tooele Chemical Plant and what they handled...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tooele_Chemical_Agent_Disposal_Facility

Attachments

• C-119(021001-O-9999G-016).jpg
    C-119(021001-O-9999G-016).jpg
    47 KB · Views: 157
Nice Plays, kryslerkid & snakeyes........Leo Fender developed His circiuts off Dick Dale, who lit quite a few of the earlies on fire. Try this one......sure to quell the angry beast
https://youtu.be/deeBQZ8Aklc

- - - Updated - - -

One more
https://youtu.be/ZaeEopDW0V4

the Tragically Hip
New Orleans is Sinkin'(i don wanto swim)

I had a 68 SG........lost in a drunk blackout.....still wasnt enough to make me stop drinking, nope had to do a lot more damage than that before i got a grip.....a drunk has to hit the absolute bottom for a Prayer of ever getting above it.....july 14 makes my 24th sober year.
Now this white boy strangles His SG, just a toothpick in His Hands........Frank MarIno
https://youtu.be/HPUjWIKAYvU

The D.O.E came out to clean up my warehouse of U-235 (?) back in 1994. The place was used during WW II to machine billets of uranium. They would machine the billets and let the pieces fall onto the dirt ground. The DOE sub-contractors, Bechtel, came in and saw cut the concrete reinforced floor and removed the dirt below the extra thick concrete. The workers dug eight feet deep in some sections approximately 30 x 50 yards. Shipped the dirt and old concrete out to a place in Tennessee and re-filled with clean dirt. My Uncles won the bid to lay the concrete floor and finish the outside block work. The Government most likely knew that the U-235 would kill the unprotected workers who probably worked with the uranium as if was common steel. The floor was extra thick (according to the sub-contractor) to shield the radiation from future people and it took them four months to clean it up. They would seal a section of the warehouse, approximately 50 feet x 50 feet, with plastic from floor to ceiling and remove the contaminated dirt through a zippered door. They would work 6 PM to 6 AM so not to impede our operations. The workers did not use respirators, but had to keep the dirt wet so that the U-235 would not become airborne. I wonder if any of them have cancer after 24 years. One guy knew my Grandfather, who died in 1980, and told me that this was one of the easier jobs as they did not need to wear full protection. He told me that they go into nuclear reactors to work and they are only allowed to stay in a few minutes out of the hour at a time. I choose to keep my distance for those few months from the front warehouse.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back