• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chemtrails & global warming

Aw, c'mon...
Jimi Hendrix is my #1 guitarist
Yup, I love Stevie Ray too
And Carlos Santana is tops....
Best Fender Bender? David Gilmour.....

CIA-ACID

Attachments

• lsd-the-nectar-of-the-gods-the-fruit-of-the-chemists.jpg
    lsd-the-nectar-of-the-gods-the-fruit-of-the-chemists.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 195
there are a lot of great guitarist some better than others [video]https://youtu.be/EzgbcyfJgfQ[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

[video]https://youtu.be/0Zou2V-e0zo[/video]

True,
But Hendrix "toyed" with guitar!
Played with his teeth, behind his back.....etc

Now, it is important to note: disregard the genre of music...

Ability alone.....

yup ,thought I would start another post instead of posting here didn't want to hijack this thread

yup ,thought I would start another post instead of posting here didn't want to hijack this thread

Snakeyes........PLEASE Please, HIJACK!! this Gawdfersakin' usless thread! More Good tunes.
Im working on gettimg some of my jambs exported to utube......maybe a couple weeks and ill saturate this thread......a Homie of mine shreds like none other ive ever seen, amd barely moves......i gave Him Indian name.......
"Tree that Howls" touch as gentle as Roy Buchannan, but all hell is breaking loose...as Ali was noted....'touch like a butterfly, but sting like a bee'.
Morning Skister......i got a couple obscurities to post later, but must make some hay 1st, today......more music Please....slay the wicked beast......then play on.......

- - - Updated - - -

The D.O.E came out to clean up my warehouse of U-235 (?) back in 1994. The place was used during WW II to machine billets of uranium. They would machine the billets and let the pieces fall onto the dirt ground. The DOE sub-contractors, Bechtel, came in and saw cut the concrete reinforced floor and removed the dirt below the extra thick concrete. The workers dug eight feet deep in some sections approximately 30 x 50 yards. Shipped the dirt and old concrete out to a place in Tennessee and re-filled with clean dirt. My Uncles won the bid to lay the concrete floor and finish the outside block work. The Government most likely knew that the U-235 would kill the unprotected workers who probably worked with the uranium as if was common steel. The floor was extra thick (according to the sub-contractor) to shield the radiation from future people and it took them four months to clean it up. They would seal a section of the warehouse, approximately 50 feet x 50 feet, with plastic from floor to sealing and remove the contaminated dirt through a zippered door. They would work 6 PM to 6 AM so not to impede our operations. The workers did not use respirators, but had to keep the dirt wet so that the U-235 would not become airborne. I wonder if any of them have cancer after 24 years. One guy knew my Grandfather, who died in 1980, and told me that this was one of the easier jobs as they did not need to wear full protection. He told me that they go into nuclear reactors to work and they are only allowed to stay in a few minutes out of the hour at a time. I choose to keep my distance for those few months from the front warehouse.

I excavated dirt from a 50,000 sq ft plating facility, from under the jack hammered concrete which was easily a foot thick....You cant imagine the rainbowed veins of full spectrum of colors that ran thru the dirt.....purely from leeching thru the concrete and pipes......no matter how good containment is, it just permeates.............the multiple semi loads of con dirt went to Nevada, the old nuke tstng grnds, where Hughes filmed the farcical "the Conquerer".and had dirt from there trucked to Hollywood for the studio filming. John Wayne, Dick Powell, Agnes Moorehead & others in cast all wound up with cancer.......the dirt from thr studio, they spread it around Hollywood for treez & sidewalk planters etc......still there in living colour. bc

- - - Updated - - -

If Ya'll will indulge me a skosh....
https://youtu.be/QMAcFSPMxuY

Last edited:
Cool Jimi!

Hey, help us out a bit....
What is that stuff you use to polish the props with?

Is it good for aluminum wheels?

"Inquiring minds want to know"

Cool Jimi!

Hey, help us out a bit....
What is that stuff you use to polish the props with?

Is it good for aluminum wheels?

"Inquiring minds want to know"

Nu-Vite.........55.00 a lb. can get it from PerfecT Polish in Petaluma, cali.....nuvite is in NY. Its a 5 grit system......i only usr the last two...C, which bearing in and keep temp right, i can pull 400 wet scratches with it. Thouhh my norm is to go to @ least 1000 wet, but often times i go to 2500. the S is the creamy finishing polish.......but polishing is all about how well the color sanding is performed....its all abrasion, from very coarse to giga fine. The Nu-Vite system is same as Douglas Aircraft in house polish system, nuvoye bought permission to mfg. I use nothing else, if i dont have, i dont polish. Heres a DC-3 i already have 125 hrs in fluting, shaping and boarding out, named Lorian. Got derailed, really want to get onto Her zen again.View attachment 309374View attachment 309375View attachment 309376View attachment 309377View attachment 309378

Jimi Hendrix!

Skister,Habib.....my gear shift knob im making from an antique 'Kennsington'salt/pepper server,...its filled with mu epoxy filler mix, tinted with black epoxy primer, so the head is pure epoxy,and milled glass w cabosil , will be mirrored aluminum & gloss black when finished.IMG_20160224_135903.jpgIMG_20160224_135550.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Red House ....live detroit bar gig
https://youtu.be/3rNMNn7Sv5c

Chem-trails ???? I thought it was God's Etch-a-Sketch .. lighten up boys life is to short :argue:

ain`t that the truth looking at all of our aged people going these days ,I'm one of only a few in my group

Thanks 1969CoronetR/T!

I missed it some how, I think I dismissed that, thought it was a vitamin Jimi was talking about...(honest)

Thanks 1969CoronetR/T!

I missed it some how, I think I dismissed that, thought it was a vitamin Jimi was talking about...(honest)

I think it was called Nu-Vita, but You are correct about a supplement w/ similar name.
You guys remember character Ed on Drew Carey show.........He is ON it this night......
https://youtu.be/UC9sRIsvjXI

Auto Transport Service
Back