• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chicken prices @ 1.79 lb here.....

Get Turkeys while they are cheap ! Freeze Em.

When I went to cook my turkey and unwrapped it I saw on the tag that it was good till 2024 if frozen.
Forgot about a brisket in my freezer a couple of years back. It was vacuum sealed and was 10 years old! It tasted just fine after smoking it.....

Forgot about a brisket in my freezer a couple of years back. It was vacuum sealed and was 10 years old! It tasted just fine after smoking it.....
A1xRLOh8ukL._SL1500_.jpg

That's amazing! I've been procrastinating about getting a vacuum sealer for freezing foods for years...any particular make or model?

Pop tarts, my go-to diet in HS, **** da beef, eat more pop tarts...easier chew down if you don’t try to ponder much on the ingredients.
I use to like Pop Tarts. Not enough **** in the middle anymore. I will be the first to buy if they make a double/triple stuffed Pop Tart.

I use to like Pop Tarts. Not enough **** in the middle anymore. I will be the first to buy if they make a double/triple stuffed Pop Tart.

This is the best thing I’ve read in a LONG time! Pop tarts used to be freakin’ amazing! I remember in the late sixties eating them and they were full of filling, and the frosting had flavour. If they made them like that again I’d be all over them.

Thread is as dead as the chicken AGAIN..

Wife's shopping yesterday. 1/2 breasts at $3.39us/pound and Thighs $5.67us/pound. Do you guys ship.... :D:D

That's amazing! I've been procrastinating about getting a vacuum sealer for freezing foods for years...any particular make or model?
My brisket as sealed when I bought it so I assume it was done by a butcher using a commercial sealer? I have one of those 'seal-a-meals' and it's ok for short term freezing but stuff that was in the freezer for 6 months showed freezer burn but minor.

Mmmmm spam. Slice thin and fry it crisp like bacon. You won't be disappointed.
My X liked spam. It's ok once in awhile but haven't had any since she left in 17.

Where are you guys buying your chicken? Today's price.
View attachment 1199767
Bone and skinless is a good bit more than bone in with skin but now it's even worse.

Are your prairie doge sweating yet?:D:rolleyes:
Will have to go check but their 'room' is nice and warm. Got down to 68 degrees overnight in the house which isn't bad but when it was 75 in the house, 68 feels kinda on the cool side. Supposed to be back up in the mid 70's next week.

Pulled out of the freezer this morning:

IMG_20211128_113810438.jpg

97 cents per pound.
Bagged fryer.
Best before March 28, 2021

All you guys can run, but you can't hide!! They got us by the mountain oysters, even they've gone up.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back