• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Choke thermostat well 1968-?

Status
Not open for further replies.

68-500

Local time
8:11 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a choke thermostat well the piece that bolts to the intake manifold on right side of the carb. Its warm by the exhaust crossover. They dont seem to be available oreillys or napa. I thought I could use the one from my 67 intake but it has cast well. The 68 seems to need a stainless steel well which i then put the thermostat in.

Last edited:
Choose your favorite vender.

Screenshot_20231026_214808_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231026_214823_Chrome.jpg

Ya that’s what I need. Ive been reading looks like its a 70 and up piece. $50 is spendy for something most people probably throw away. Anyone got a used one?

Last edited:
1970 and later only.

Without it, the choke well is open to the intake crossover sl make sure you use the gasket on the bottom side

68-500,
I tried to start a private conversation but your inbox is FULL.
I have 2 choke wells for sale.
I will include pictures here.
Start a private conversation with me if your interested.
Thanks! John

IMG_1319.JPG

IMG_1320.JPG

Im an interested in 1 of them. To be honest with you I cannot figure out how to empty my inbox. This site is great, but navigating it frustrates me quite often, thank god its free or id be a squeaky wheel.

Im an interested in 1 of them. To be honest with you I cannot figure out how to empty my inbox. This site is great, but navigating it frustrates me quite often, thank god its free or id be a squeaky wheel.

Go into your inbox and click on 'leave'......

Ya I was clicking that box it wasn’t dropping down, until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back