• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

clean up

wedgie

Local time
8:21 PM
Reaction score
Car show this weekend. Pulled the rear caps for cleaning and kind of like the look. Thought that I'd share. BTW, I have an A990 clone trans and associated parts as well as an A990 grille and other parts for sale if anyone is interested.
hoosier tires 2.jpgrear caps off 3.jpg

Last edited:
Friggin' BAD ***!!!!

Sweet stance. Just enough tire to make the Chevy guys wives go :sideways tongue::la::tongue3::love10::bootyshake::tongueflap::eek:z_hemi_spare:

I think it looks great ! I use steelies on the rear of my 63 with no caps and the Torque Thrust up front but yours looks great the way you have it right now. Very nice indeed ! Ron

Crowd must have liked it. Not only won, but won cash, too.
Happy Memorial Day, especially to my fellow vets.

Looks great! Take em off the front and see how ya like it. I used to run cop car wheels on my 66 Belvedere I with just center caps from late model cars and trucks. Sorry I don't have a better pic...yeah, it had been raining.
scan0005.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back