• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cold trail for a 65 dodge coronet wagon

superstock

Local time
6:37 PM
Reaction score
i'll try and give you as much info as i can. back in englewood florida, i had this awsome friend of mine who is no longer with us rest in peace, he had built this very sweet 65 prostreet dodge coronet wagon, red with white top red inside. toruqe thrust wheels up front steel out back in the first set up he was running a blower with twin holleys and nos then later before selling the car he changed the set up to m1 single plane and for a hood it was a super stock hood i remember back then talking with him he had said the car went to a collector that had a large museum of sorts. i found it in 01 online auction at that time the car was in california some where but after that, that is where the story ends. in either 99' or 2000 the car had a three page story on it in mopar action. i supose i know i wouldnt be able to run out and buy it unless it was price right but i would realy like to find out where its at now and how well its being taken care of (but it would be cool to get it) I'll down load some pics later, i figure i would get the story out first. nothing ventured nothing gained. hope somewhere out there i could get some sort of a paper trail in hopes i could find it again. thanks James :wav::wav:

still waiting for the camera to charge up but have a little bit more info the car is in september 1999 issue of high performance mopar mag

Auto Transport Service
Back