• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

College Grad in Tears After Experiencing First Ever 9-to-5 Job

Is this really the education system’s fault? The blame squarely falls on the parents.

Wait 'til she sees her paycheck....HA !!
What are these taxes, why are they taking my money every time !!!!
Why are the breaks so short !!
Lunch is only 30 min. long, WTF !!
I can't even cook my own dinner !!
I'm so tired !!!
LIKE>>>>LIKE>>>>LIKE>>>>LIKE>>>>LIKE
Useless.
This is what is taking our places when we go, this country is F**KED.

Yeah - Like who is this FICA they are sending my money too?

Is this really the education system’s fault? The blame squarely falls on the parents.

5 days a week, 9 months a year, for the first 13 years.......... parents would be better off hiring a baby sitting service

Leave the house at 4am, drive to the yard and pick up the truck and to the pit by 6am when they open. Drive loads all day and be back to the pit by 3:30pm for one more load as they close. Drop that and back to the yard and then drive home, usually around 6pm. For 25 years then the company closes and oops, they were 5 years and $5M behind on paying into the pension, so now no pension. And she can’t handle 9-5?

She needs a good sugar daddy that makes her earn her keep! She is a looker but man I’d get real tired of it quick!

To top this all off, she's making a selfie and showing all how she has been victimized in this cruel world. Good job Mom and Dad, what a go getter you have raised.

Thanks, I'll never get that 1min 29sec back.
Mom and Dad can do a far better job than that IMO and IME...

Thanks, I'll never get that 1min 29sec back.
Nick, you know my story. Wife and I led by example, set expectations of same. How we produced such a lazy, unmotivated kid still has us shaking our heads four decades into the process. Her response is that after seeing how hard the two of us worked, she wasn't going to make the same mistake. So be it, but she knows she's getting only a small sliver of our estate.

It could be worse. Imagine being the guy thats attracted to that, then marrying her ?
1698242304128.png

It could be worse. Imagine being the guy thats attracted to that, then marrying her ? View attachment 1545652
My son in law. My wife wanted to talk him out of it. Shrink we were seeing at the time said don't, the world has masochists with rescue fantasies, cut yourself a break. They've been married 13 years. I've taken good care of him.

They were just showing this very same video on Varney show, Fox Business channel this morning. " What a Snowflake this one is", was the comment. They only showed about 15 seconds of the video and then commented on it. Unbelievable!

Nick, you know my story. Wife and I led by example, set expectations of same. How we produced such a lazy, unmotivated kid still has us shaking our heads four decades into the process. Her response is that after seeing how hard the two of us worked, she wasn't going to make the same mistake. So be it, but she knows she's getting only a small sliver of our estate.

Notice I said "can" and not "will". Honest efforts of great folks with good intentions don't always produce desirable results.
This is just my opinion here, but sometimes it flat out is just who the person is an individual that makes all the difference.
Some of the greatest kids came from the worst upbringing and vice versa.
We all each have a choice to make individually. Am I gonna go get it? Or hope someone else gets it for me?
Parents can and do have a huge impact. But the kids ultimately make their own decisions in the end. I can only hope and pray my own do the right thing not only today, but tomorrow too.

Nothing personal there Adam. You know that. You and your wife are great people. Need more like you folks around :thumbsup:

Last edited:

I'm willing to be put "up for adoption" ........ I can be like your big "Baby Hughey"; Dad! :lowdown:

can I drive the GTX?, I'll even work on it!

Notice I said "can" and not "will". Honest efforts of great folks with good intentions don't always produce desirable results.
This is just my opinion here, but sometimes it flat out is just who the person is an individual that makes all the difference.
Some of the greatest kids came from the worst upbringing and vice versa.
We all each have a choice to make individually. Am I gonna go get it? Or hope someone else gets it for me?
Parents can and do have a huge impact. But the kids ultimately make their own decisions in the end. I can only hope and pray my own do the right thing not only today, but tomorrow too.

Nothing personal there Adam. You know that. You and your wife are great people. Need more like you folks around :thumbsup:

my Mom and Dad were VERY old fashioned, and did everything to keep all of us on the straight and narrow........ I wasn't a bad kid, but looking back; I was obviously a handful...... every child is unique :)

my Mom and Dad were VERY old fashioned, and did everything to keep all of us on the straight and narrow........ I wasn't a bad kid, but looking back; I was obviously a handful...... every child is unique :)
Saw this up close and personal when I was growing up. Sister and I were both adopted, incredibly different biological ancestors. So we are raised in the same family. She grew up to be a train wreck. Finally convinced our long suffering dad that nurture couldn't always overcome nature.

Yep. See this a lot too. No amount of “good environment” can fix the way a person is wired. You cannot run from your DNA.

Yep. See this a lot too. No amount of “good environment” can fix the way a person is wired. You cannot run from your DNA.
I got the complete history of my biological parents a few years back. I came out almost exactly like them, almost nothing in common with my adoptive family.

She needs a good sugar daddy that makes her earn her keep! She is a looker but man I’d get real tired of it quick!

She better act fast because she'll be past her prime in another year or two.

Auto Transport Service
Back