• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dash parts for 70 Roadrunner

NIN900RR

Local time
3:54 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys I need some help, I am restoring my dash for my bird but I have a problem. The owner of my car before me decided to install a hack stereo in the rectangle pillow looking panel under where the factory radio would go. Can some one tell me the real name of this panel and where I might locate a new one.

Thanksj guy

JB

JB, In my Year One catalog there called radio trim plate, 70 B-Body with round knob radio and Rallye dash $19.95 reproduction...

This is what i found but my catalog i think is the 2009.. You could try to look up "Radio Trim Plate" and see what you find.. Hope this helps you some, If there is another name i don't know it.. Good luck!

I believe he's referring to the lower dash trim panel below the usual radio location ? Try a Mopar show swap meet, or look/post an ad in parts wanted here.

Auto Transport Service
Back