• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Deal Of The Century!!

beanhead

May I Land My Kinky Machine
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:59 AM
Reaction score
:rofl::rofl:

Like granny said, "If it seems to good to be true, it probably is...."

1967 Plymouth GTX - collectibles - by owner - sale - craigslist

01313_2t4iKV4i3K9_0k00aB_600x450.jpg

00H0H_5wNl5a3bH7Y_0jQ0ff_600x450.jpg

00m0m_7yAgIsgaW9V_0lB0fI_600x450.jpg

Seems legit....probably full of mud with blown engine...transmission is burnt out.....stay away guys, it's a roughie. :fool:

I'm glad all I have is my old butchered up coronet that only a few like me will buy. Didn't pay much and wouldn't get much, works for me. Atleast I didn't get cheated, I knew what I was buying.

I see these ads on Craigslist all the time. I can spot them easily. I usually open a tab and watch it to see how long until it is flagged for removal. If I decide to inquire about it, I ask, 'when and where can I come see the car?' Then the tap dance ensues. It seems to be about getting a deposit from you to hold the car which is somewhere different than the seller. It must work or they wouldn't keep doing it. I have noticed that there are better descriptions and more specifics in these ads now. If you want it bad enough, maybe you're the sucker!

Ad is STILL up.

Auto Transport Service
Back