• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Demon on Gratiot

mmissile

Local time
7:56 PM
Reaction score
Seen the same Demon with M-plates on Gratiot, 3 times this week. My wife just got a good rear-3/4 shot of it in the rain. Can't seem to load the pic on tinypic, though. Charcoal colored. FIAT, racking up miles on a mule.

2s65uok.gif

Last edited:
Haven't seen any around these parts yet,
it'll probably be 6 months after you guys get em' delivered

I used to see the same red- Hellcat, on 59 and 75[once a week]...almost a year before it's release. Lots of mopar stuff runs around, by our home. Usually in small packs, some in camo.

Last edited:
I've see what I would "assume is a test mule" going up
hwy 108 a couple of times...
Wearing some camo photo-blocker type stuff,
never any of the Hellcats or Demons "YET"

mostly other brands, I guess they test them for
handling in the mountains, altitude {corrections} & drivability...

Seen a couple Newer Durangos a few years back,
that were parked in Twain Harte at a Mexican restaurant

It was about the same time that show Goldberg did
"Bull Run was airing", I think they wanted them spotted....

When my son was attending Kettering in Flint, I would usually see them when I was travelling to/from Lansing. Usually just had manufacturer plates and usually 2-3 traveling together.

We see lots of different test cars on M-52 and I69 at the McDonald's. I haven't seen the demon

I see a ton of GM test cars on mound...they fuel up at 15 and mound BP all the time. Too bad im not a gm guy... The one guy said he was testing for chuck holes....he was on the correct road for that.

Seen the same Demon with M-plates on Gratiot, 3 times this week. My wife just got a good rear-3/4 shot of it in the rain. Can't seem to load the pic on tinypic, though. Charcoal colored. FIAT, racking up miles on a mule.

View attachment 427761
The Demons are pretty common m plate sightings now along hwy 75 up north. I think they are hatching them out there LOL. Seriously the silver NITTO marked one came around me at what appeared to be full or near full boost in second a bit sideways in that vicinity and it was awesome!

I see a ton of GM test cars on mound...they fuel up at 15 and mound BP all the time. Too bad im not a gm guy... The one guy said he was testing for chuck holes....he was on the correct road for that.

Those cars are probably being driven by the Roush group. A good friend heads-up the car driving/testing for the GM vehicles. They're based on 14 mile, between Mound and Van Dyke. He's been all over the planet, driving GM stuff in groups, for about the last 5 years. He's back home for awhile....since GM sold Opel. He goes to whatever country, and they hire local 20-somethings to drive cars with him. He hates going to S.America.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back