• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dennis H shot this picture of my Coronet.

dodge41969

Local time
5:59 PM
Reaction score
Dennis H was in Los Angeles last month for the Fall Fling, he took this shot of my Coronet 500 from his R/T Coronet....my turn signal was on is why the right tail light looks dim.
photo.jpg

cool shot, from his car... It seems Dennis really makes the rounds/travels drives to events... cool stuff

nice shot of the two thanks for sharing

:headbang:Nothing,s better than cruising to a show with your Mopar buddies....

Attachments

• Moparfest 2013 001.jpg
    Moparfest 2013 001.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 133
Yup, I've driven mine to Mopars At The Strip 4 times....twice with 3.91's, about 600 mile round trip, even passed some drag cars on trailers that mine would whoop on!!.
cool shot, from his car... It seems Dennis really makes the rounds/travels drives to events... cool stuff

- - - Updated - - -

A shot I took of his Coronet right after we had lunch in Van Nuys....thanks for the burger guys!!Fall Fling 424.JPG

FFLosAngeles2013 062.jpgFFLosAngeles2013 048.jpgFFLosAngeles2013 060.jpg

Hard to beat running around Los Angeles following a local who knows the hot spots - and has a big block Chrysler.

Auto Transport Service
Back